• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Venusaur or Sceptile?

Venusaur or Sceptile?

• Venusaur

Votes: 84 41.8%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 117 58.2%

• Total voters

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Well Ven got all the status moves and is pretty hard to kill. Sceptile is fast and got leaf blade. I personally also like physical attacks over special attacks.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Why is Sceptile higher than Venusaur? Don't get me wrong, Sceptile's cool, but he's no where near as cool as Venusaur.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
I'm more of a sceptile guy but Venasaur under the sun is a BEAST!

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I like them equally. They both have great DW abilities and can both perform adequately in competitive battle. It's a tough choice, so I probably just won't pick a favorite.

cpkmn23

Whatever
I like them both, but Sceptile is my favourite. It's got me through a few tough battles with friends.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
im not a big fan of either but in a battle, the have around the same atk and sp. atk. venasaur has better HP and defences, with lower speed. venasaur has chlorphyll though. lastly, poison > grass. venasaur wins

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
Sceptile is my favorite grass starter, because it's the only one that can be used as a sweeper.

Majexs137

TYPHLOSION RULZ!!!!
I dont normallly use grass type pokemon in game. But, i would have to go with Sceptile :D