• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veronica Taylor to be returned? Rachael and Maddie did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
It's been a long time since I last logged in here. I wasnt banned, though. lol....

Just recently aired in the USA is the Maylene 3-episode arc. It was voiced by Rachael Lillis herself and she confirmed it from her Online Group (cant tell you what group it is)

Just recently aired in Japan is the Summer School. There Ash has made a rival with a "girl" named Aoi. Why do I have the feeling Veronica Taylor will return to the show and will do the voice of Aoi in a 4-episode Arc.

Rachael Lillis did Sunflora and Shinx in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Same with Maddie Blaustein as Chatot in the same show. Veronica Taylor and Eric Stuart will come back but Im gussing that Aoi's role will be Veronica's. cant wait

Any comments?

thunderblade12

They can probably do some major characters that are introduced later on in the show but thats the closest we will get to hearing them on a regular basis

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Last i heard, Veronica and Eric won't be coming back unless they get back thier respective rolls, which isn't likely going to happen at this point.

And when exactly did the second mystery dungeon episode air? Cause i don't remember hearing about it.

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Maddie returned? Whatever happened to all that spiel about being faithful to 4Kids and saying that the new episodes weren't as good in comparison? That tune sure changed.

Almighty Zard said:
And when exactly did the second mystery dungeon episode air? Cause i don't remember hearing about it.
It aired here in the UK apparently, although I never saw it myself. The dub is floating around on YouUndergroundrailwayservice. Y'know. That place. Uploads videos.

Blazios

It aired here in the UK apparently, although I never saw it myself.

It's now being given away for free to the first 50 people at each of the Darkrai events, and in Woolworths to anyone who buys one of the EOT/D games.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Just recently aired in Japan is the Summer School. There Ash has made a rival with a "girl" named Aoi. Why do I have the feeling Veronica Taylor will return to the show and will do the voice of Aoi in a 4-episode Arc.
That would probably make people pretty mad though.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
She may do a small role. But her ash role like everyone els said no.
And If your thinking she will voice may in the wallace thing. I still say no

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
She may do a small role. But her ash role like everyone els said no.
And If your thinking she will voice may in the wallace thing. I still say no

Alfonso

Derpgull
Maddie returned? Whatever happened to all that spiel about being faithful to 4Kids and saying that the new episodes weren't as good in comparison? That tune sure changed.

Well, judging from 4Kids financial reports for the last few quarters or so they've been losing a hell of a lot of money lately. From what I remember, if they continue losing money like this without profit they'll probably only last until 2010, or 2011.

I imagine quite a few of the VAs are worried about their own job positions, Maddie included.

I'm gonna close this thread anyway, VA threads make baby Alf cry. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.