• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Very Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShurikenChimchar

some kid w/ no life
Well, today I was at DI (Destination Imagination) competion. My team did Challenge C: DI've Got A Secret. Only two other teams at our level did that challenge.When the lady announced winners at the awards, she ony said 2nd and 3rd place saving 1st for last. Knowing there was only three teams, we got really excited that we actually were going to win! It was so awesome winning. Now in like a month, we will be at state!

KetchupO

tωisted
I have no idea what you're talking about and also
No one gives a ****.
What carlisle said.

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
I think I speak for everyone when I say: Congratulations on doing something that nobody cares about or even wants to know about.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Um what?

And is that a song? For some reason I keep singing "I got a secret" and some other lyrics but I don't think I have ever heard a song like that before.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Closed due to what Carlisle said.

Status
Not open for further replies.