• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL USERS] Describe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vini310

In this topic you need to describe the user above, so the first user to post in this topic should I describe the second post that will describe the first and so on.

Rules: Nothing to tell lies about the member. EXAMPLE: Daisy is dating Peach (While this is true, but not in this case).
Rule 2: Describe in detail (Of course, one need not give one of wikipedia).
Rule 3: Do not describe an attempt to cause fights.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
The person above me makes me LOL

Autis-misc

Abridger
EXAMPLE: Daisy is dating Peach (While this is true, but not in this case).

Pointing out the completely untrue Yuri that this thread has already Inclined to introduce Unnessecarily.

Anyway,

the person above me has a hilarious Signature.

Profesco

gone gently
You really should visit the Games subforum, Vini310. Very few of the threads you've tried making in Misc actually belong in Misc or involve any kind of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.