• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Very Insightful Spoon 2DI Interview with Director Owada and Writer Deko Akao

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wasn’t there an interview some time ago where a staff, that i can’t remeber who exactly, said something along the lines of goh is way easier and enjoyable to write for because he’s a blank slate compared to ash who has past history?

Maybe that’s just the general feeling towards ash?
I recall that one is assumed to be from an interview with Shouji Yonemura (Journeys main writer) that someone mentioned on Bulbagarden but they didn't mention their source nor posted the link to the actual interview so I'd take it with a grain of salt
People love football here, number 1 sport in the continent. In Spain Captain Tsubasa was really popular in the early 90's
Here in Brazil too. Personally, I've never been very found of it though.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Wasn’t there an interview some time ago where a staff, that i can’t remeber who exactly, said something along the lines of goh is way easier and enjoyable to write for because he’s a blank slate compared to ash who has past history?

Maybe that’s just the general feeling towards ash?
But they...don't do anything with that history, and everything they do reference feels like it had to be pried out of cold dead hands, and then awkwardly shoehorned in to the point it almost feels like they're talking about a completely different character