• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Very old and questionable ban?

MikeyTtar24

Hi I wanted to inquire about a ban I hadn't even realized happened I don't use discord often but when I do use a multitude of discords to play Pokemon in and I recently noticed that seribii was missing when I thought I just left it to clear space I found out I was banned I never really even did anything there I can only recall 2-3 trades most likely they were even in gen 8 could any mod help clarify?

Current discord: Mikey loves Tyranitar#6319

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Hello Mikey.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate the original ban reasoning (since it apparently happened more than a year ago). I spoke with the other mods and we have agreed to revoke the ban. You can now join back in.