• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
What would you want for the Shiny Bellosom?

Pokémon_Prodigy

Athena of Pokemon
Hello.

I know this may not be related to trading, but instead of creating a new thread, I thought I would ask an owner of 5th generation shiny pokemon.

I would like to know if there is any method other than the Mesuda method of increasing the chance of encountering shiny pokemon.

Any reply would be great. Thank you :)

Vest

Event Collector
Hello.

I know this may not be related to trading, but instead of creating a new thread, I thought I would ask an owner of 5th generation shiny pokemon.

I would like to know if there is any method other than the Mesuda method of increasing the chance of encountering shiny pokemon.

Any reply would be great. Thank you :)

This isn't the right place to ask this but seeing as you were so polite I will help you out. The bad news is that Masuda Method is the best way to find a shiny giving you a 6/8120 chance of meeting a shiny compared to the usual 1/8120. The only other way of having a slightly better chance then normal is by random encountering in the thick grass where you may have wild double battles. The third option of course is trading, I got all but one of my shinies this way, mainly using the GTS negotiations but this requires a lot of patience and knowledge of telling hacks from legits. If you have any other quieries there is a thread titled 5th gen shiny discussion in the main 5th gen forums, I'm sure the guys over there would be happy to answer your questions.

Prometheus_

I have a shiny Scraggy. You interested?
It's Female, and Bold. It has Moxie.
The IV's aren't great.
Superior IVsum, IV31 in HP and Sp Atk.

bassballer

Hey i can also give u a pokemon with pokerus along with the shiny suicune, just thought of that, and the shiny raticate if u want for the shiny elekid

Vest

Event Collector
I don't have the celebi. I could throw in a choice scarf.
What nature is the bellosom?

OK I might do it. Can't remember the nature I will check in a minute and then edit this post.

Hey i can also give u a pokemon with pokerus along with the shiny suicune, just thought of that, and the shiny raticate if u want for the shiny elekid

I sent you a PM regarding this earlier today? Yes that would be good.

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Shiny Stone for a UT Mareep?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I think if you visit my shop, we could help each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.