• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like:
556 - Maractus, 1, calm, UT, near flawless (1)
331 - Cacnea, 1, adamant, UT, Flawless. (1)
shiny flawless Drilbur (1)
shiny flawless Darumaka (1)
Birthday Charmander (1)
Baba's Flygon (1)
Korean Ash's Scraggy (3)
National Dex Guide DW Altaria w/ Proof (1.5)
Christmas DW Blissey (1)
SPR2012 Reshiram - FLAWLESS (1.5)
Korean Carlita Hydreigon (3)

For my:
ROCKS Metang (1)
Yamamoto Whiscash (1)
NoK Rayquaza (2)
Pika Café Electivire (3)
Pika Café Magmortar (3)
Character Fair Pikachu (3)
Character Fair Shaymin (3)

Deal man? :)

Vest

Event Collector
I like:
556 - Maractus, 1, calm, UT, near flawless (1)
331 - Cacnea, 1, adamant, UT, Flawless. (1)
shiny flawless Drilbur (1)
shiny flawless Darumaka (1)
Birthday Charmander (1)
Baba's Flygon (1)
Korean Ash's Scraggy (3)
National Dex Guide DW Altaria w/ Proof (1.5)
Christmas DW Blissey (1)
SPR2012 Reshiram - FLAWLESS (1.5)
Korean Carlita Hydreigon (3)

For my:
ROCKS Metang (1)
Yamamoto Whiscash (1)
NoK Rayquaza (2)
Pika Café Electivire (3)
Pika Café Magmortar (3)
Character Fair Pikachu (3)
Character Fair Shaymin (3)

Deal man? :)

That doesn't seem very fair to me...

Vest

Event Collector
I knew you would say that... Hmm, that's why I put the numbers to represent the no. of pokés it's worth... But, if you're really unwilling to do this trade, I'll pick again :/

Thats your opinion of what they are worth, not mine. I know they are on my wants list but I'm not willing to trade more than 1 for 1 for any of those.

Thats your opinion of what they are worth, not mine. I know they are on my wants list but I'm not willing to trade more than 1 for 1 for any of those.
Dude, you do know Korean events cost much more right? But I respect your decision, so, I'll choose again. When I have the time.

Vest

Event Collector
Dude, you do know Korean events cost much more right? But I respect your decision, so, I'll choose again. When I have the time.

Yes I realise that but they aren't that high on my list of priorities to pay that much for them. I will get them eventually for a 1 for 1 deal as I have with pretty much everything I already have.

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
May I have your shiny Charmander for my shiny Ponyta?

Hovfire

Pokemon Catcher
Hello. Is this legendary giveaway where you give away something for free? Sorry if this question has been asked already.

Hovfire

Pokemon Catcher
Yes, I like Groudon very much.

Hovfire

Pokemon Catcher
Sure. My friend code is in sig

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Hello Vest! I'm wondering, may I have your shiny Charmander for my shiny Ponyta? And, I would like to give your Phione a good home ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.