• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
I'm not really interested in the Ponyta, could you offer anything else? Yes you can have the Phione.

How about my shiny Gallade?

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Level: 72

I'm not sure about evs/ivs, but it's actual numbers are HP/213 ATK/225 DEF/113 SpA/114 SpD/192 SPD/174

- Aerial Ace
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch
- Bulldoze

Nature: Hasty, likes to thrash about.

Legit: Yes. Caught it as a Ralts in a swarm in HeartGold. Transferred to White at level 62

Holding Item: None

Oh, also, what do you want in return for Phione?

Last edited:

Vest

Event Collector
Level: 72

I'm not sure about evs/ivs, but it's actual numbers are HP/213 ATK/225 DEF/113 SpA/114 SpD/192 SPD/174

- Aerial Ace
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch
- Bulldoze

Nature: Hasty, likes to thrash about.

Legit: Yes. Caught it as a Ralts in a swarm in HeartGold. Transferred to White at level 62

Holding Item: None

Oh, also, what do you want in return for Phione?

Hmmm I shall consider it. The Phione you can have for free.

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Hmmm I shall consider it. The Phione you can have for free.

Ok, cool. Would you like to trade for Phione now? My code is 2451-8507-1742 Name: Jess

EDIT: Gallade has been offered for and traded for.

Last edited:

Dion_delpino

Hey there I am interested in these event pokemon you have:
Black & White 1st anniversary Mewtwo
AAA Singing Pikachu
Pokecenter Tohoku Snivy
Milos Island Thundurus
Milos Island Tornadus
Pokecenter Thank You Shaymin
Korean Carlita Hydreigon
Korean Station Zoroark
15th Anniversary V-Create Rayquaza
Bullet Train Extremespeed Pikachu
Event11 Toys'R'Us Zoroark
2011WIN Darkrai (Finland)
SPR2012 Zekrom (caught myself)
VGC12 Larvitar
There is a link to my shop in my Sig I have a lot of events you may be interested in, Thanks

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
I am interested in your Movie14 Victini. What nature is it, and is it untouched? I am looking for in particular adamant/jolly natures. If so I would be willing to trade some EV trained pokemon, or if you want it, a shiny Roselia (my only shiny, I don't like to waste my time on that kind of stuff) It is important that this is untouched, as I plan to EV train it and use it for uu.
I have a Arceus with Max Sp. Atk and HP EV's, with the rest being speed. This is probably the most powerful Pokemon i have (Sp. Atk wise), if you would like it you would have to clone it then send it back.
Thanks for your consideration.

Vest

Event Collector
Ok, cool. Would you like to trade for Phione now? My code is 2451-8507-1742 Name: Jess

EDIT: Gallade has been offered for and traded for.

Sorry I went to sleep I can give you the Phione today sometime, let me know when you are online.

Hey there I am interested in these event pokemon you have:
Black & White 1st anniversary Mewtwo
AAA Singing Pikachu
Pokecenter Tohoku Snivy
Milos Island Thundurus
Milos Island Tornadus
Pokecenter Thank You Shaymin
Korean Carlita Hydreigon
Korean Station Zoroark
15th Anniversary V-Create Rayquaza
Bullet Train Extremespeed Pikachu
Event11 Toys'R'Us Zoroark
2011WIN Darkrai (Finland)
SPR2012 Zekrom (caught myself)
VGC12 Larvitar
There is a link to my shop in my Sig I have a lot of events you may be interested in, Thanks

I will have a look in your shop and then PM you.

dion do you want a resharam

Don't ever offer something to someone other than me in my trade shop.

if the givaways on can i have one of the victines

If you had bothered to read the list you would notice that I am not giving away a Victini, so no you cannot have one. Please stop spamming my thread.

I am interested in your Movie14 Victini. What nature is it, and is it untouched? I am looking for in particular adamant/jolly natures. If so I would be willing to trade some EV trained pokemon, or if you want it, a shiny Roselia (my only shiny, I don't like to waste my time on that kind of stuff) It is important that this is untouched, as I plan to EV train it and use it for uu.
I have a Arceus with Max Sp. Atk and HP EV's, with the rest being speed. This is probably the most powerful Pokemon i have (Sp. Atk wise), if you would like it you would have to clone it then send it back.
Thanks for your consideration.

My Japanese one is jolly, my English one is docile. Both untouched of course. Which EV trained pokemon do you have? I can't clone.

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Sorry I went to sleep I can give you the Phione today sometime, let me know when you are online.

No problem! ^^ I'll pop in several times today, so I'll see if you're online.

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast

I will have a look in your shop and then PM you.

Don't ever offer something to someone other than me in my trade shop.

If you had bothered to read the list you would notice that I am not giving away a Victini, so no you cannot have one. Please stop spamming my thread.

My Japanese one is jolly, my English one is docile. Both untouched of course. Which EV trained pokemon do you have? I can't clone.

Sorry vest, I was specifically looking for an adamant/English one. Thank you for your time though. :)

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
I believe I have your code already in; If I don't, I will, quickly. I'll meet you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.