• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan

Always Smooth~
Of course.

Yeah sure then. :)
Can you clone? If so, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the magmortor back. :)

2000b2

basketball star
what nature is:Thundurus, shiny, flawless, EV'd and
Salamence, EV'd, shiny, flawless, dream world ability Moxie (trained myself) (NFT unless for a massive offer)

Vest

Event Collector
what nature is:Thundurus, shiny, flawless, EV'd and
Salamence, EV'd, shiny, flawless, dream world ability Moxie (trained myself) (NFT unless for a massive offer)

Thudurus - nature: modest, hidden power: Ice70, EVs: 252 sp.atk - 252 speed - 4 HP, moveset: Thunder Wave - Nasty Plot - Dark Pulse - Thunderbolt

I'm fairly certain the Salamence is Jolly or whatever the +speed, -sp. atk nature is.

Vest

Event Collector
In honour of completing my dream world collection I will be giving away all spares that I have as I need to make box space.
They are all level 1 dream world females, this is whats available:

Nidoran F
Bidoof
Natu
Chinchou
Carvanha
Larvitar
Wobbuffet x2
Sableye
Rhyhorn
Burmy
Hippopotas
Ledyba

Free to a good home, PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hey again Vest, I'm interested in these:
Junior Naver Korean Dream World Blissey
Fukuoka Strongest Groudon (shiny [admant/flawless]
Korean Strongest Mewtwo - flawless
Tohoku Strongest Pikachu (non-shiny)
Kyushu Strongest Swampert (Kumamoto, Kokura-shiny)
for my
ROCKS Metang
Yamamoto Whiscash
NoK Rayquaza
Pika Café Electivire
Pika Café Magmortar
Character Fair Pikachu
Character Fair Shaymin
Deal?

Vest

Event Collector
Hey again Vest, I'm interested in these:
Junior Naver Korean Dream World Blissey
Fukuoka Strongest Groudon (shiny [admant/flawless]
Korean Strongest Mewtwo - flawless
Tohoku Strongest Pikachu (non-shiny)
Kyushu Strongest Swampert (Kumamoto, Kokura-shiny)
for my
ROCKS Metang
Yamamoto Whiscash
NoK Rayquaza
Pika Café Electivire
Pika Café Magmortar
Character Fair Pikachu
Character Fair Shaymin
Deal?

I would but I actually have all of those other than ROCKS Metang. I will trade for that and any other pokemon you have off my wants list.

I would but I actually have all of those other than ROCKS Metang. I will trade for that and any other pokemon you have off my wants list.
I have the Character Fair Milotic, Crown City Entei, Kor Cinema Celebi(non-redis)~
If that's not enough, just CMT. Oh and just for clarification, your new Pikachu is the Pikachu Festival Pikachu right?

JordiiP

Assassin
I've got a Flawless Ario Pikachu ! I'm willing to trade it with you, but I want a lot for it since it's really rare !

Vest

Event Collector
I have the Character Fair Milotic, Crown City Entei, Kor Cinema Celebi(non-redis)~
If that's not enough, just CMT. Oh and just for clarification, your new Pikachu is the Pikachu Festival Pikachu right?

OK I'll have a look, I'm actually waiting on the Crown City Entei from shinyunbreon who I believe is getting it off you? I'll look in your shop and PM you with my interests. Yes its the Pikachu Festival one from Tohoku pokemon center level 100.

I've got a Flawless Ario Pikachu ! I'm willing to trade it with you, but I want a lot for it since it's really rare !

OK I would like it. Tell me what you would like and we will go from there. I won't pay too much for it but we should be able to come to a deal.

JordiiP

Assassin
I would like your UT Shiny Kyurem & UT Shiny Snivy for it, if that's ok with you ?

OK I'll have a look, I'm actually waiting on the Crown City Entei from shinyunbreon who I believe is getting it off you? I'll look in your shop and PM you with my interests. Yes its the Pikachu Festival one from Tohoku pokemon center level 100.
Yeah, I've traded 'em to quite a few credible traders, such as you, as well. Ok, lemme know if you see anything :)

RICHEH

I have the 2012 movie Zekrom If you do not have it? Sorry, i might have the wrong one; The one with bolt strike right?

If you are willing to trade it for your shiny eevee from the entralink?

Last edited:

JordiiP

Assassin
I replied, but it's one page back, just saying it so you know !

JordiiP

Assassin
It's okay, then we have deal ! yeahh it's that pikachu ! What's your FC ? How about the wi-fi room in 2 hours ? I have to bring papers first ... (I'm dutch, so sorry about any incorrect sentences)

Status
Not open for further replies.