• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis_Sera

I do not (only because I'm stretched for time these days) But I have no problems offering it on the GTS (which seems to be a decent check, not perfect but decent enough)

If you have problems with this I understand

Luis_Sera

Ok cool, just need to find some duds so you can return clones to me. Give me 5-10mins and I'll be ready

Luis_Sera

rats.

My AR wont arrive for a week or so, feel like holding the trade until then?

henryshen11

loading...99%
I have DW female goldeen, staryu, tentacool, beldum
I want the Pokecenter Tohoku Snivy

Your shiny DW Vulpix for this?

ElectroCore

I iz troll.
I would like A DWf Tentacool and DWf Gligar for my Shiny Flawless Modest DW Politoed . ( I would also throw in a item of your choice ! Except stones atm .)

Need it tomorrow A.S.A.P

Vest

Event Collector
I would like A DWf Tentacool and DWf Gligar for my Shiny Flawless Modest DW Politoed . ( I would also throw in a item of your choice ! Except stones atm .)

Need it tomorrow A.S.A.P

OK I can do that. Throw in a choice band or choice scarf. Is the Politoed EV'd? What is its level, nature and moveset?

Hey what moves does you Bagon, flawless, DW ability have?

Status
Not open for further replies.