• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
EDIT: My apologies. My computer dragged, so I thought the first didn't post ^^'

Last edited:

Vest

Event Collector
Looking to find a home for these:

Lugia
Rayquaza
Palkia
Uxie
Dialga
Groudon
Regice
Kyogre
Mewtwo
Mesprit
Azelf

They are available for free, if they haven't got a new home soon they will be released.

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
Looking to find a home for these:

Lugia
Rayquaza
Palkia
Uxie
Dialga
Groudon
Regice
Kyogre
Mewtwo
Mesprit
Azelf

They are available for free, if they haven't got a new home soon they will be released.

Can I have the Kyogre if no one else wants it? I just got the Victini from you, so only give it to me if you are about to release it. I have all the others though.

Cour

Mr. Clones.
I'm interested in your Ash's Pikachu. Though, what are it's IVs? Is it Shiny? (Preferred not) and what is it's nature? T/UT/BT?

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
I'm interested in your Ash's Pikachu. Though, what are it's IVs? Is it Shiny? (Preferred not) and what is it's nature? T/UT/BT?

Cour where can I find the person that did these amazing pictures in your sig?

Vest

Event Collector
Can I have the Kyogre if no one else wants it? I just got the Victini from you, so only give it to me if you are about to release it. I have all the others though.

You can have the Kyogre, you seem to have me mixed up with someone else in regards to the Victini though.

No it cannot be shiny, and I can't check the IV's because it is an event. It is of course untrained, I will check the nature soon and then edit this post.

Cour where can I find the person that did these amazing pictures in your sig?

Please ask questions like this via PM/VM, not in my shop.

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
You can have the Kyogre, you seem to have me mixed up with someone else in regards to the Victini though.

No it cannot be shiny, and I can't check the IV's because it is an event. It is of course untrained, I will check the nature soon and then edit this post.

Please ask questions like this via PM/VM, not in my shop.

Wow yes I did lol fail :p I sent you a PM vest

Last edited:

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
Vest I am ready to trade, but is the Kyogre UT? My fc is in my sig. Idk what i was saying there about the Victini I am really confused right now. XD Btw I sent you a PM regarding cloning.

Last edited:

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
They are pretty much in order of priority but the Groudon, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert or Rayquaza that were released yesterday would be what I want the most at the moment.

Ah, don't have any of those. :c

Best I have that's worth the Torchic is a level 50 shiny flawless modest Rayquaza from HG/SS. Got it from a friend... But I think it might be hacked. It's in a regular Pokeball. >>'

Cour

Mr. Clones.
If I offer you a shiny jap rayquaza released yesterday what would I be able to get from this shop?

IkhanaGraveyard

Goddess of Darkness
I'm interested in Nobunaga's Rayquaza, SPR2012 Reshiram and Zekrom.
Offering the Blaziken, Swampert and Sceptile.

Status
Not open for further replies.