• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vest's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well I dont need the Tympole any more but I do want your Shiny Aron, I can offer a Celebi, Victini, Raikou, or Jirachi. I'm low on events.

I can offer a jap dw Mudkip for the flawless modest bulbasaur

Vest

Event Collector
The ID IS 34868

I also have an Australian 2012 reshiram I obtained myself Naive nature and a v-create victini, interested in any of those?

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Your flawless shiny gastly & larvesta for my flawless shiny 2 of the 3 ..sableye,bellsprout,vanillite.. if no to larvesta and/or gastly please tell me what you would trade these poke's for :)

Vest

Event Collector
I also have an Australian 2012 reshiram I obtained myself Naive nature and a v-create victini, interested in any of those?

I have those.

Your flawless shiny gastly & larvesta for my flawless shiny 2 of the 3 ..sableye,bellsprout,vanillite.. if no to larvesta and/or gastly please tell me what you would trade these poke's for :)

I replied to the PM.

mogan3

Wanna trade
I have event shinies and regular shinies pm me if u wanna trade

EnochHill

Soldier of God
FC:3310 4962 1702 Name:Gold
WOULD LIKE: UT DW Torchic,female,Adamant

CAN TRADE: Shiny Bisharp lvl.100, Ha,rdy, OR Shiny Mienshao UT, Careful
*Event Pokemon:DarkraiJUL2012, Mewtwo FEB2012

I can only trade via Wi-fi I apologize for my one-dimensional trading methods

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Bashful - Sturdy body - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Careful - Somewhat vain - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Docile - Likes to relax - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Hasty - A little quick tempered - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Jolly - Likes to run - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Lonely - Often dozes off - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Naughty - Likes to thrash about - Shiny

20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Serious - Capable of taking hits - Shiny
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi - Timid - Good perseverance - Shiny

I know this is a long shot, but A: Are any of them uncloned (I know how much of a longshot it is, but I really want an uncloned shiny jirachi) and B: the ones in bold, what are their IVs? I'm looking for a shiny jirachi that I can use in competitive battling as well as a trophy. I have not offered my pokemon right up front because I need to know this information before I trade with you. Though, are you interested in pokemon XD pokemon at all? I can get pretty much any one that you want UT, but I would need to transfer them.

Machine Max

Lord of Death
can I get a Dream World female eevee, brellom, poliwhirl, vulpix, tauros, quagsire, nidoran and an adamant tauros by any chance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.