• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC 10 Discussion Thread

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Thanks, mattj!

I just wish I got good luck, or didn't get half as much bad luck as I did. XD

Best girl pokemon player in the world!!!!

Thanks, EE Alerion and gustavo 14

Well, TR Jessie, I know the biggest two threats at Worlds will by far be me and BlueCookies. c:
jajajajaja never question MSankey. BI you better play next year!
How on earth is that kid paying for a flight, hotel, food and everything else? That must cost thousands! XD

thousands!? lol, not even close. It cost $800 for the flight, I roomed with BI and Kinneas for free because they won rooms, and I brought $500 spending money and came back with $499. I still have a ton more to sell too. ;328;

lol I need to tell PBB we need some pokemon smilies for skarmbliss, especially cacturne smilies.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Congrats to everyone who did well in the Worlds!!!!

Next year, baby!!!!

:)