• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC 18 RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aioros

Hello,

Could you please rate my team?

The team is thinking of taking control from the start with Mega Gengar and supported by Incineroar´s Fake Out in order to make changes more easier.

Zapdos is ofensive to Kill Tapu Fini and Charizard who gotsome problems for me on the past. Also to oppose Milotic once I am using double intimidate on team.

Tapu Fini uses Waterium Z for opposing Incineroar or fire types to keep safer Kartana on the late game.

Landorus is typical scarfer I think there is not much to say.

Ni (Zapdos) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Pressure
Level: 50
Shiny: No
Happiness: 252
EVs: 28 HP / 4 Def / 116 SpA / 108 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Tailwind
- Protect

Phantom (Gengar) @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Shiny: Yes
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
- Protect

Neptune (Tapu Fini) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 132 SpA / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Muddy Water
- Haze
- Protect

Zedd (Kartana) @ Misty Seed
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 100 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def /252 SpD / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Leaf Blade
- Tailwind
- Protect

Haures (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 68 Atk / 4 Def / 228 SpA / 204 Spe
Mild Nature
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power

Tyrell (Incineroar) (M) @ Figy Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP / 76 Atk / 124 Def / 84 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Flare Blitz
- Roar

Last edited:

EKZ1505

Sorry, it still needs a lot more explanation. For example, your spreads, other than Gengar's, are all very specific...what do those 5 spreads do (what are you outspeeding, what are you living, and/or how much damage are you doing to something)? Some of your moves could use an explanation too...why Sub in this format? I would agree that any "super obvious/common" stuff doesn't need an explanation (your Lando-T set does not fall under this, however), but it may be a good idea to anyway so people less familiar with the format can maybe help, or maybe your reasoning is off and there is a better option out there. Again, reference that link for a guideline or look to some other RMTs that have good discussion for a guide.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Since this was reported and further descriptions weren't provided, I'm going to close this now. If you happen to come back and still want this rated feel free to message me and I can open it up, provided you can add descriptions for the sets. The above post pretty much sums it up though, these are all very specific sets that clearly do something, so it's hard to give suggestions when no details about each set are given.

Status
Not open for further replies.