• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC 2011 Discussion Thread (Check the OP for News and Updates as they come)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shreyas

3 Days D=

After that, I'm getting on my flight to Indiana. Well, Still looking for some practice and someone that could rate my team really quickly. (if possible) Please do VM or PM me since I won't check back here often

VGCs TOMORROW :eek:

Last edited:

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Good luck to everyone in the LCQ today and good luck to everyone in the Nats tomorrow.

3 Days D=

After that, I'm getting on my flight to Indiana. Well, Still looking for some practice and someone that could rate my team really quickly. (if possible) Please do VM or PM me since I won't check back here often

VGCs TOMORROW :eek:

I meant to VM you. Sorry. Good luck. :)

Shreyas

Thanks ^_^

I just landed in Ohio, and I am going to be driving to Indiana! :D

CDazzle91

Poke-Czar
I Hate Jellicent now. Scarfed Jellicent murdered my entire team basically today. Also, anyone know if there is a list of the top 16 from today anywhere on the interwebs?

sixonesix

VGC player
I got to round 4 and then lost at the last possible moment before top 16

Just like I lost in round 4 in DC

Actually I've never made it to the finalists lounge...

Round 4 isn't bad LB. Crits are part of the game. Sometimes they go your way and you make it to the top, and sometimes they flood against you and you can't help it. :/

Sorry they didn't go your way. You still did good regardless.

[edit]
Running to the mall, but so far on Nats day, Greyson is 4/0 and TR Jessie is 3/1. They're both still in it so far!!

Last edited:

Shreyas

So... My dad is letting me use this.phone on the way to the.airport.

Ok as for nats results, damn... Lost 3 games won 4. That too.... the losses were due to hax >_>
Well only 2. The first one was a freeze hax on my reuniclus, which cost me the game. The second was when it mattered the most, in the seventh round. I got flinched and a crit or 2. That was a good run I guess. Oh, and tnr was with me the entire way :D

I ended up in 18th place... SO CLOSE D=

Last edited:

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
lolz sorry to hear, i coundnt make it to nats (on vaction sadly)

thank god for worlds LCQ

Sean08

i got to go but i did'nt even make it past round 1 but i had alot of fun made a new friend got alot of experence from Pros and people who actually knew what there doing so it was awsome i also got prizes for losing lol XD and i got to buy a japanses Reshiram action figure woo!!

well also i gotten alot of good comments on my team like 5 to 10 good comments they said i did'nt do to bad but my team was challenging to them this guy was'nt excpeting me to do a Fire up power stragey x3 so that made me feel speical ^_^

Congratulations to Greysong for making top 8 at the Pokemon National Video Game Championships! YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR BUTT TO WORLDS TO WIN THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!

Shreyas

Sigh...
Congrats to those that made it to top 8.
I'll try my best to convince my dad to take me to LCQ for worlds.

Shreyas

I may go to the LCQ for worlds :D

Hope I make it if I do... and not get haxed out :3

Oh, and whenever you go into battle, expect your opponent to ask "Trick Room or Tailwind"?
And, I think someone asked me if I'm using a sun team... which got me thinking, will that even work well?

Last edited:
Old Fogey here shall be in San Diego for worlds LCQs, so my motto is "Losing is not an option".

EXPERT OVEN GONNA WIN!!
:eek:

[edit]
@BlazikenGuy
If they freaking ask you what type of team you're using, do not tell them. That's very poor of them. And yeah, sun "could" work.

so any one intreseted in spliting cost and hitching rides for worlds??? bc i really want to go after dissapointing parents and not being able to going to ANY tourneys I WILL go to worlds no matter what. so anyone?

DBK

Renegade Trainer
so any one intreseted in spliting cost and hitching rides for worlds??? bc i really want to go after dissapointing parents and not being able to going to ANY tourneys I WILL go to worlds no matter what. so anyone?

If you are on the east coast, I may be interested. After getting haxed out of regionals and being to poor to go to the LCQ at Nats, I'm due for some redemption. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.