• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC 2011 Discussion Thread (Check the OP for News and Updates as they come)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah brah srry :/, wait did you want to drive there?

I would suggest flying to San Diego if you can book a hotel close enough to downtown. I did in 09, and after one taxi to downtown, I walked everywhere I needed to go. Just had to pay for one taxi from the airport to the hotel, and then one taxi back from the hotel to the airport on my way home.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
nah brah srry :/, wait did you want to drive there?

HA!.....Wait....were you serious? o_O

I would suggest flying to San Diego if you can book a hotel close enough to downtown. I did in 09, and after one taxi to downtown, I walked everywhere I needed to go. Just had to pay for one taxi from the airport to the hotel, and then one taxi back from the hotel to the airport on my way home.

To bad I refuse to fly, cause that is a very good idea. I wish I could just take a train all the way to San Diego......

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Haha! I looked into a train too. It's just not practical in my case.

Ditto. It's sad really since at one time in the history of the US there actually was a train route that went coast to coast. Now the train lines are as charlie foxtrotted as the road ways.

@DBK no i thought YOU were talking about driving :p Bc I dnt think anyones been up for a drive that long lol ill pro just fly or take a train

I would if I owned a car that could survive the trip. Unfortunately, I can only drive as far as the Nats.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
well if youre talking about meeting up and spliting hotel cost it would save us alot of money and hastle :p

True enough. But since flying isn't really an option for me, I don't what else can be done. :(

Cybertron

I win hurdur

superpokemon67

Future VGC Champ.
I wish. i was haxed out at nats. I had a great time though, and I have 2 more years in seniors, a 3DS and a regional medal, so life is good. Good luck to everyone going!

Shreyas

Good Luck to everyone at Worlds. I failed to convince my dad to take me to LCQ, so yeah... Enjoy~

Shreyas

Nice. So, as this year comes to an end, are there any expectations and predictions of the 2012 VGCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.