• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC 2011 Discussion Thread (Check the OP for News and Updates as they come)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously think Greysong has a chance at Masters, first place. Snake will win Juniors first (there is no question about that, he's so incredibly, amazingly good). Not sure about Seniors... (looks)... Human probably. He's consistently good.

ahaha, you probably haven't heard! We've got our second baby on the way, so I needed to play "responsible dad" this year and save all my vacation days for that instead! :3 I'm sure I'll get to play this next season.

RAY MOFO RIZZO WINS IT AGAIN!!!!!!

icantloseatpokemon.jpg

Shreyas

Been watching some broadcasts of it, and WOW. The battles were rather impressive. Wish I could make it to worlds next year (-_- hopefully won't be 18th place at nats again)

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Yes the real pokemon master has indeed won again. Why he's banned here I suppose the staff here is so disappointed that that someone doesn't have a pikachu on his shoulder.

As for myself I at least won round one in pwn style but don't have photos to show for it. Next year aloha!

Edit: Here's a battle video from my round 1 win at least: 17-11901-60347

Last edited:
Yes the real pokemon master has indeed won again. Why he's banned here I suppose the staff here is so disappointed that that someone doesn't have a pikachu on his shoulder.

Why was Blue Cookie's banned? I don't have the slightest clue. Don't generalize the staff as though we all support the same bans.

You could talk to Ethan. I don't recall if he was the one who did all of the banning, but I recall that he was involved. A certain user and her friends were openly trolling me in the picture thread. They spammed up the thread for like 10 pages in a matter of hours posting comics and copypastas. Bluecookies and a few others called her and her friends out, and somehow got banned. It's been a while though.

No offense to you or any of the other staff at all, but I cannot fathom why the two time Pokemon World Champion is still banned here. He's not a problem on any of the other forums he's on.

I actually would appreciate if someone could take care of that. Feel free to copy and paste any useful links from the OP. I'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost done getting all my previous gen mons transfered and ready so I can start giving them away as prizes for the skarmbliss live tourneys, but I've still got some work to do on them. For example, I've got 0spd versions of TTar, Hippowdon, and Aboma, but I need to RNG 31 spd versions of them too. That kind of stuff.

TerraWolf

Banned
I actually would appreciate if someone could take care of that. Feel free to copy and paste any useful links from the OP. I'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost done getting all my previous gen mons transfered and ready so I can start giving them away as prizes for the skarmbliss live tourneys, but I've still got some work to do on them. For example, I've got 0spd versions of TTar, Hippowdon, and Aboma, but I need to RNG 31 spd versions of them too. That kind of stuff.

I'll make that and then I'll PM Aroma to get it stickied and de-Stickyfy this one

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ferrothorn should be considered since he is a great water check. Gastrodon and Quagsire work as well since they can mess up nintales and tyranitar. Also consider Cloyster since it is a threat in the OU tiers. Espeon can really mess thunderus up since it will likely spam thunder wave, not knowng espeon has magic bounce( trust me I never lost against another since I got espeon). What can be really annoying is shuckle using gaurd split on blissey, giving it unbelieveble defense so carry a taunter. Removing Tornadus and excadrill is important to take down as well. Last If blaziken is to be seen, USE Unaware quagsire. Priority moves are also good

Status
Not open for further replies.