• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC Team. Your weather is mine!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I like the Murkrow. It's not as versatile as Crobat, but definitely works with the spot you had set aside for Crobat. It just doesn't hit as hard, but Prankster makes up for that.

Focus Sash is definitely a must on Murkrow, since it's Defenses and its HP are pretty bad (just had to be Unevolved. Why couldn't Honchkrow get Prankster too? T_T)

EDIT: RANK UP! WHOOT WHOOT!

Pokemom

TCG Gym Leader, Ret.
oohh..bye bye, bisharp? I feel better, now ;)

threats...hmmm....lessee...I'll see your Washtom and Roserade and raise you my Gengar and Dragonite ;)

How was your Thanksgiving? You still going to VA or you coming south for Spring?