• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC Team. Your weather is mine!

PokeMaster366

I've been working for a while on a team to take to the VGCs, and lately, I've just been failing epically, but now I believe that I finally made a team that will work for me and win me a trip to Nationals, but I wanted to get a 2nd opinion on the team in case there were any weaknesses I didn't see. Please help me.

BTW, if you see something
It means that I'm going to replace the pokemon just above it with the pokemon in the Spoiler area, but I haven't been able to get it, so I'll be willing to trade for it.
BTW,
I DON'T TAKE HACKED POKES, SO DON'T TRY TO CHEAT ME OUT OF MY IV-TRAINED POKES!

At A Glance:
;169;:625::620:;407;;479;;381;

Crobat_by_Xous54.png

Crobat @ Flying Gem
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Moves:
  • Acrobatics
  • Sunny Day
  • Cross Poison/Rain Dance
  • Taunt

The anti-lead of my team. With the Adamant nature, he has a solid chance of KOing Latios in one hit with Gem-Crobat-ics and a lot of other non-resisting pokes as well. Taunt lets him shut down Trick Room and Tailwind users. I tried Cross Poison, but I never really used it, so I got rid of it. Sunny Day and Rain Dance let him screw with the weather to his hearts content while still giving his team good support.

ani198.gif

Murkrow @ Focus Sash (Taking from Heatran)
EVs:252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
  • Sucker Punch
  • Rain Dance
  • Sunny Day
  • Tailwind

I've been thinking about replacing Crobat with Murkrow since he gets Prankster and both weather moves. Tailwind lets me get more speed. Sucker Punch is there for obvious reasons while the Focus Sash gives me a 2nd chance to use an environment move.

Heatran.bmp

Heatran @ Air Balloon/Focus Sash
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 4 Sp. Def
Moves:
  • Heat Wave
  • Earth Power
  • HP Ice
  • Protect
I finally got that Heatran I was talking about earlier thanks to DragonMaster123. Heat Wave gives me a solid STAB that becomes even more powerful when Sun is set up. I thought about using Flash Cannon, but a friend talked me out of it for Earth Power since it covers the same types and more. HP Ice lets me take out most Dragons after coming in on Draco Meteor. Something that Bisharp couldn't do. Protect is there to let him be good bait for Fighting and Water moves since Ground is already covered.

latios.png

Latios @ Haban Berry
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd/244 Sp. Atk/4 HP/4Def/4 Sp. Def
Moves:
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Psychic
  • Substitute
  • Thunder/Calm Mind

My solid hope against other Dragons and several other pokemon. Dragon Pulse guarantees a KO against every Dragon except Latios while the Haban Berry keeps from being killed by Dragons in turn. If Latios comes in on him, he can just set up Subs while Bisharp takes care of him. I thought about using Thunder, but I got so little use for it that I decided to give it Calm Mind instead so it can set up one someone trying to Sucker Punch him. Psychic kills all non-Payapa Fighting and Poison Types. No exceptions.

479-wash.png

Rotom (Wash) @ Leftovers/Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp. Atk/4 Def
Moves:
  • Thunderbolt
  • Thunder
  • Hydro Pump
  • Will-o-Wisp/Protect

Rotom Heat wasn't working out for me, so I decided to turn him into a Hydro Pumping Washing Machine that works well in Rain. Thunder gives him perfect accuracy in Rain while Hydro Pump gives him a ridiculously powerful STAB. Thunderbolt is there if I can't afford to set up Rain. Protect gives him time for Leftovers if I give him that item, but I might stay with Sitrus Berries.

Kojondo_by_xous54-d34frc0.png

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/ 4 HP
Moves:
  • Hi Jump Kick
  • Fake Out
  • Rock Slide
  • Wide Guard

Man. Whoever said that everything is worse with Weasels made a pretty d*** good point. Fake Out gives everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY, time to set up their stuff. Hi Jump Kick w/ a Life Orb gives him a move with RIDICULOUS power. Rock Slide is there to give him a good flinch chance and something to use if HJK = death for the weasel. Wide Guard protects the rest of the team from the most commonly used spread moves that can kill them. Regenerator lets him heal off LO recoil.

407Roserade.png

Roserade @ Choice Scarf/White Herb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Sp. Def/76 HP/176 Sp. Atk/4 Spd.
Moves:
  • Leaf Storm
  • Shadow Ball/Sleep Powder
  • Weather Ball
  • Sludge Bomb

This is an oddball that actually does a good job. I tried a Choice Scarf, but the extra speed wasn't necessary for his job, so I gave it a White Herb to deal with Leaf Storm recoil. Its EVs give it enough defense to survive a Psychic from a Timid Latios w/o a Life Orb, and those w/ LOrbs are uncommon. Sludge Bomb gives him a solid STAB while Sleep Powder lets him have the chance to screw over numerous strategies like Musharna w/ Mental Herb and TR w/ Amoonguss w/ Rage Powder together. Weather Ball gives him a wonderful choice b/w Fire and Water when Crobat is with him.

Please rate and I hope you enjoyed reading this.

One last look:
;169;:625::620:;407;;479;;381;
Prone to changes

Red = He needs to die now before he makes a mess of things
Yellow = He can set the stage for my defeat alone, but I should be able to take care of him before he causes any big problems.
Blue = He could take out 1 or 2 vital members, but the rest of the team can handle him.

;065;Alakazam - This guy is fast enough to outrun my whole team and 0HKO half of it w/ his STAB. It will be hard to tell whether or not it has Magic Guard or Inner Focus and it could have either a Focus Sash (both) or a LOrb (Magic Guard).
;237;Hitmontop - Intimidate is troublesome, but Bisharp has a stubborn streak. Sucker Punch, Fake Out, and Mach Punch/Close Combat are also a pain, but Crobat and Mienshao aren't scared.
;381;;380;Lati@s - Death by meteors is a bad way to go, but they're both weak to Sucker Punch (which can be dealt with in some cases), are crippled by Crobat either by Gem-Crobat-ics or Taunt, and if Latios gets to use CM thanks to Mienshao, he can survive the meteors and hit back with an attack of his own or even strike first and get the KO.
:530:Excadrill - He has power, but he's too reliant on spread moves to be any big threat. Thank you Wide Guard and Fake Out.
:642:Thundurus - He could put a hold on any major strategies, but Mienshao should be able to stall for enough time to take him down w/o straying from the plans too much. All I have to say is Thank God for his somewhat shallow movepool, but T-Wave is still a pain.
:641:Tornadus - Tailwind can be really annoying, but Crobat and Rotom should be strong enough to 0HKO him if they get help from Mienshao.

Last edited:

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I really like this team. ^_^

I'm too lazy to give an introduction, so I'll just get to the team. Don't expect any team glances, b/c I know some of you are just going to judge based on the pokemon.

Crobat_by_Xous54.png

Crobat @ Flying Gem
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
Moves:
  • Acrobatics
  • Sunny Day
  • Cross Poison/Rain Dance
  • Taunt

The anti-lead of my team. With the Adamant nature, he has a solid chance of KOing Latios in one hit with Gem-Crobat-ics and a lot of other non-resisting pokes as well. Taunt lets him shut down Trick Room and Tailwind users. I tried Cross Poison, but I never really used it, so I got rid of it. Sunny Day and Rain Dance let him screw with the weather to his hearts content while still giving his team good support.

MAN. I really like what you did with Crobat. I wouldn't have expected that from a Crobat. I'd honestly expect more status screwing than anything, and with the popularity of weather teams, Crobat's going to be a real pain. I definitely agree with the Rain Dance.

Only thing is its fragility. Anything SE will likely OHKO it, although still allow you to get in a hit, or screw with their weather. Can't really see any way to help it survive longer, since the Focus Sash is on Bisharp (who does need it more, since Fighting types are a little more common).

And anyways, you'll probably be able to Gem-Crobatics (haha) your opponent and OHKO them. So all I can say is that you should just take care of your Crobat. ^_^

625Bisharp.png

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def
Moves:
  • Sucker Punch
  • Iron Head
  • Swords Dance
  • Protect

If you try to Intimidate Bisharp, he will Intimidate you. If you try to defend against Bisharp, he will only get stronger as he waits. If you see him with Crobat, your pokes might be a few moves away from death. After Crobat hits you with Taunt, there's no stopping Sucker Punch, which gives some much-needed support. Sword Dance lets him set up. Protect lets him block Fake Out in order to keep the Sash in play. Iron Head is there to give him a 2nd STAB.

I'm just as happy with your Bisharp as I am with your Crobat. Everything works. ^_^

However, in the even that you're willing to re-breed, Bisharp might benefit more from a SD boosted Psycho Cut than an Iron Head. Psycho Cut will let you hit your main weakness Fighting a lot harder. However, Iron head is really nice STAB, and most abusers of Earthquake that are used are Rock, so Iron Head could be a better choice. Just a suggestion, though.

latios.png

Latios @ Haban Berry
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 Spd/244 Sp. Atk/4 HP/4Def/4 Sp. Def
Moves:
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Psychic
  • Substitute
  • Thunder

My solid hope against other Dragons and several other pokemon. Dragon Pulse guarantees a KO against every Dragon except Latios while the Haban Berry keeps from being killed by Dragons in turn. If Latios comes in on him, he can just set up Subs while Bisharp takes care of him. Thunder gives him a good Electric move when Rain is set up by Crobat. Psychic kills all non-Payapa Fighting and Poison Types. No exceptions.

Just as happy with your Latios as I was last time. I actually like it a little bit more now[/i] than in my earlier review, but that's not because you've done anything. I'm just getting more Legendary tolerant.

479fire.png

Rotom (Heat) @ Sitrus Berry/Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp. Atk/4 Def
Moves:
  • Thunderbolt
  • Thunder
  • Overheat
  • Will-o-Wisp/Protect

This poke can work in basically any weather set up by Crobat. When Sun is up, Overheat gets supercharged and kills almost all non-resistant pokemon. If Rain is up, Thunder gets deadly accuracy. Thunderbolt gives him a reliable STAB to use. I wanted to use WoW to cripple guys like TTar and Metagross, but it trolled me so much like Focus Blast that I got rid of it for Protect. I don't know whether to give him Leftovers or a Sitrus Berry, so please help me out here.

Aw, I really find this guy cute.

Anyways, I can't find anything to really say about Rotom. I think it's a bit of a waste to have both Thunder and Thunderbolt, but it really does come in handy I guess.

Now, for Leftovers/Sitrus, I think it mostly depends on whether you think Rotom will be out long. If you think he has a good chance of being out for a more than two or three turns, go for the Lefties. You'll get more health back that way. But if you think he'll only last maybe one or two turns, Sitrus might be just what you need to get in an extra third turn.

Kojondo_by_xous54-d34frc0.png

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/ 4 Sp. Def
Moves:
  • Hi Jump Kick
  • Fake Out
  • Rock Slide
  • Wide Guard

Man. Whoever said that everything is worse with Weasels made a pretty d*** good point. Fake Out gives everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY, time to set up their stuff. Hi Jump Kick w/ a Life Orb gives him a move with RIDICULOUS power. Rock Slide is there to give him a good flinch chance and something to use if HJK = death for the weasel. Wide Guard protects the rest of the team from the most commonly used spread moves that can kill them. Regenerator lets him heal off LO recoil.

No complaints. I like Mienshao, and using one would really help your team out, I feel. Wide Guard would also be useful, because I'm sure Rock Slide is going to be just as rampant as it was in last year's VGCs, while Surf'll also see a lot of use due to Rain teams becoming so popular. In short, good offensive Pokemon that has some support use. ^_^

407Roserade.png

Roserade @ Choice Scarf/White Herb
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 228 Spd/76 HP/204 Sp. Atk
Moves:
  • Leaf Storm
  • Shadow Ball
  • Weather Ball
  • Sludge Bomb

This is an oddball that actually does a good job. I tried a Choice Scarf, but the extra speed wasn't necessary for his job, so I gave it a White Herb to deal with Leaf Storm recoil. Its EVs give it enough speed to outrun an unscarfed Rotom, yet enough HP to survive Kingdra's Ice Beam. Sludge Bomb gives him a solid STAB while Shadow Ball lets him hit for random super effective hits, but I'm thinking about getting rid of it. Weather Ball gives him a wonderful choice b/w Fire and Water when Crobat is with him.

Yay! Roserade's back! After watching that battle you sent me, I have no qualms with Roserade. Shadow Ball could come in handy, and unless you plan on rebreeding him, he can't really learn too much else that could be any kind of useful (at least to my knowledge).

Comments in Bold but I don't think I really have to announce that.

Anyways, I kind of like the way this team is set up better than your last team. Since most people are setup to counter common threats, and have strategies against common sets, using something that would catch people off-guard seems like a good way to do it. And from what I saw in the Battle Video you sent me, it looks like it can actually hold its own. ^_^ Hope I helped! (how'd you do at Regionals, btw?)

soulsurvivor

Making progress
Well at first glance huge props for using crobat. I used crobat(with taunt>sunny day. it was a rain dance team), alongside lightning rod raichu for lolz, but the team practically one All of its battles XD.

Bisharp-I honestly don't see the merit in SD in doubles. Imo I'd actually use a different steel type, like scizor who benifits as being amazing in rain, and a amazing latios counter on his own. Theres also metagross who loves rain too, and can 2hko half the meta with just meteor mash, and bp, and can freely use eq because of the you got both lati, and crobat. This would also leave a sash for something later on:

Rotom: I love rotom, but His ev spread doesn't fit his forme. If im correct he gets ohko's by terrakion rock slide even with hp investments. Imo I would use rotom-w because or his typing, and with he can use rain to full effect with boosted hydro pumps directed at the many water weak SS pokemon, OR you can just change it to timid 252 speed,252 sp.atk, to outspeed common base 80's like chandelure.

Mienshao: Another nice pokemon, and great supporter though im iffy on hjk, as sooo many pkmn use protect. I'd opt drain punch.

Roserade: I have no comments as I've never used it nor see it in battle, but it seems nice. I'll give moar about this pokemon, and mienshao, but im really tired. sorry.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
I've used a Roserade with: Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Weather Ball, and Shadow Ball with Black Sludge on mine. BTW is the VGC Unova only still or can we mix it up now?

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Ok, finally i got around to this, but i want to look at each pokemon

@ crobat, why not use tornadus? He's stronger than bat, gets the same acrobatics, Taunt and Rain Dance (no sunny Day) and you can use Priority Substitute/Protect on him. Or you can use Tailwind if that's what you want.

Tornadus @ Flying Gem
Prankster
4 HP/ 252 Atk/252 Spd

Acrobatics
Substitute
Rain Dance
Taunt

This again, hits harder and does what crobat does. Unless of course you like speed, then thats ok as well

@ Bisharp

well, sucker punch is really predictable, and this is hard to pull of w/ SD

So, maybe a Metagross as it gives your team a Steel type, bulkier,

Metagross @ Occa Berry/Shucca Berry/Normal Gem
Nature : Adament
Clear Body
252 HP/252 Atk/ 4 Spd

Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Zen Headbutt/Rock Slide/Explosion

Yea, like my set, tho STAB Zen Headbutt can be used w/ Occa for Fire or Shucca for Grounds. Or, Explosion w/ Normal Gem, tho your team will need more Protect

@ Latios Maybe use Latias instead, more bulk, and you know seeing how i KOd your Latios right through Haban Berry

That, and use Tailwind here, for more team support, over Calm Mind when you do

@ Rotom Drop Thunder/T-Bolt for HP Grass, this makes you hit Gastro and Swampert, as well as other Grounds if you don't want to risk Hydro Pump Miss

@ Mienshao, great, maybe Hitmontop instead for Intimidate, but he can work here.

@ Roserade, gimme a sec lol,

srry, i was busy w/ HW, i have a life u know :p

PokeMaster366

Ok, finally i got around to this, but i want to look at each pokemon

@ crobat, why not use tornadus? He's stronger than bat, gets the same acrobatics, Taunt and Rain Dance (no sunny Day) and you can use Priority Substitute/Protect on him. Or you can use Tailwind if that's what you want.

Crobat is there b/c he has Sunny Day. It gives Roserade a Fire type Weather ball that 0HKOes Max HP/Atk sets and screws over Rain teams, and since my team isn't fully reliant on rain, it can still work well with or without it.

Tornadus @ Flying Gem
Prankster
4 HP/ 252 Atk/252 Spd

Acrobatics
Substitute
Rain Dance
Taunt

This again, hits harder and does what crobat does. Unless of course you like speed, then thats ok as well

@ Bisharp

well, sucker punch is really predictable, and this is hard to pull of w/ SD

Sucker Punch will keep opponents on the defensive while Crobat's Taunt opens the opponent up to SP or my other pokes get time to set up.

So, maybe a Metagross as it gives your team a Steel type, bulkier,

Metagross @ Occa Berry/Shucca Berry/Normal Gem
Nature : Adament
Clear Body
252 HP/252 Atk/ 4 Spd

Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Zen Headbutt/Rock Slide/Explosion

Yea, like my set, tho STAB Zen Headbutt can be used w/ Occa for Fire or Shucca for Grounds. Or, Explosion w/ Normal Gem, tho your team will need more Protect

@ Latios Maybe use Latias instead, more bulk, and you know seeing how i KOd your Latios right through Haban Berry

That, and use Tailwind here, for more team support, over Calm Mind when you do

The only reason why you KOed him w/ Draco Meteor is b/c you had that Dragon Gem. After using CM, that won't happen and since Hitmontops tend to have Sucker Punch, Latios can burn his time setting up and getting ready to sweep.

@ Rotom Drop Thunder/T-Bolt for HP Grass, this makes you hit Gastro and Swampert, as well as other Grounds if you don't want to risk Hydro Pump Miss

I don't have access to HP Grass and I don't feel like going through all that time to raise another Rotom when I already got one w/ good IVs. I've got Roserade to deal with him since ALL Gastros have Rindo Berries and the rest of the team can cover him.

@ Mienshao, great, maybe Hitmontop instead for Intimidate, but he can work here.

Tried Hitmontop before, but his Fake Out was too slow for me to get good use out of it and didn't you say yourself that Sucker Punch was too predictable? HJK on Mienshao also hits harder than a BOSS w/ Life Orb, the damage from which he heals off like it's nothing when he switches out, and Rock Slide lets him give good team support.

@ Roserade, gimme a sec lol,

What? So rare that it's hard to point out weaknesses on sight?

srry, i was busy w/ HW, i have a life u know :p

I understand, and don't worry. You can take as much time as you need.

Counter-comments to your comments in Bold.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
well, it's your team, if you feel like it can work, go for it

also, it is a good team, forgot to say that :p

ShaoWeh

Overall your team is pretty nice. Crobat's nice but replace one of the two weather moves with Tailwind so it can help out Bisharp and Rotom a little. Bisharp, Latios and Rotom are good as they are. Replace Rock Slide with U-Turn to utilize it's ability to the fullest from the Life Orb recoil. And Roserade... all I have to say is that Roserade are too fragile.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Hey! Ok, so the edits.

For Latios, with Calm Mind boosting his STABs as well as buying you a chance to escape Sucker Punch (and consequently take down that Sucker Puncher), I think it'll do fine. Thunder was nice, especially since Rain is so common, but in the overall scheme, Latios seems like he would benefit most from Calm Mind. So, if you don't like Thunder, Calm Mind is definitely the way to go.

And as for Rotom-Wash, I think he'll actually work a lot better. First, you have you really only need Fire for Grass and Steel. Most of the more common Grass types are part Poison, so you can easily deal with that. Your problem might be the Steel type. You have one Fighting type on your team, and if Mienshao goes down, only Roserade isn't walled, assuming it's either part Rock or Steel. I'm not saying switch back though; Rotom-Wash is definitely a better fit for your team. He actually benefits from the Rain, allowing him to come in on Rain teams without much to worry about. Protect there is also nice, if just so that you can stall either Tailwind or TR if you need to.

And beyond that, I'm still happy with the team. I will say one thing; unless Mienshao is there purely for the Speed, I think Hitmontop might actually be a better replacement.

Why I think so. First, Hitmontop is nicely more bulky than Mienshao. Considerably slower, but Tailwind will speed him up against most of what he counters anyways (Rocks, Dark types, Steel). He can pull off the exact same set with just a little less 'UMPH', but he definitely allows you some breathing room, since he won't go down so easily. Plus, you'll benefit from his Intimidate, since the metagame's so Physical heavy. Even with the advent of Drizzle, a lot of the Pokemon that benefit from the Rain are physically inclined. So that Intimidate only further cushions Hitmontop.

But if you really like Mienshao, then by all means. It's not a bad choice. ^__^

EDIT:
^ BTW, I just made an account on Smogon to stay more in touch with VGCs and to put this RMT on there.
Yeah, that seems like a good idea. I generally just have a Smogon account just to make searching easier, but I'll probably switch over for RMTs too. I'm just a little intimidated about putting my team up there because they seem to be more... harsh? They definitely are more on tested and true, I guess.

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

Overall your team is pretty nice. Crobat's nice but replace one of the two weather moves with Tailwind so it can help out Bisharp and Rotom a little. Bisharp, Latios and Rotom are good as they are. Replace Rock Slide with U-Turn to utilize it's ability to the fullest from the Life Orb recoil. And Roserade... all I have to say is that Roserade are too fragile.

I would like to give him Tailwind, but it's too late for that and I need Sunny Day if I ever want a chance against Rain teams and so I have a Fire move in Roserade's Weather Ball that can 0HKO Metagross.

Rock Slide is there on Mienshao b/c I needed some support against Fire types and Flinch chance is awesome when you're not on the receiving end; besides, it's not like Weasels have a lot of durability anyway, and U-Turn would only cover against 2 types that I'm already prepared for.

When you say Roserade are fragile, do you mean on the physical end or all-around? BTW, how common ARE Roserade anyway?

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
It's a really good team,but a decently fast Phychic Poke could KO 3 of them.
and for Bisharp, to protect your self from phychic,place it with crobat or Minsho or Roserade.
(and a spiritomb with a few calm minds can pwn most pokes)
that's what i'm useing,why not try it out?

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Why is almost everyone except some of the friends I told about this ignoring my RMT? Did I do too many VGC RMTs and now everybody's lost interest in me? Is everything else just more interesting than this? What's the problem?

jstinftw!

hey trainer
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Why is almost everyone except some of the friends I told about this ignoring my RMT? Did I do too many VGC RMTs and now everybody's lost interest in me? Is everything else just more interesting than this? What's the problem?

Hahah, chill, chill. I've noticed that a lot of the RMTs that get a lot of reviews are on the people who aren't very well-versed in Competitive Battling, and such. If not that, then they go for the standard teams that really require very little thought. The Copy-Paste teams, if you will.

Once you start getting creative, a lot of those people who would review get lost, or lazy, and since you don't have anything glaring, they don't have much to say. Add in the fact that they're not very knowledgeable on using Pokemon outside the standard 10 or 12 Pokemon that are used a lot. All this causes the reviewer to just overlook it, because they have nothing to really say.

Of course, it could just be laziness. Your teams do require a little bit of extra thought, because they're not the common sets. I personally love trying to figure out unusual teams, but not a lot of people share that passion.

PokeMaster366

Hahah, chill, chill. I've noticed that a lot of the RMTs that get a lot of reviews are on the people who aren't very well-versed in Competitive Battling, and such. If not that, then they go for the standard teams that really require very little thought. The Copy-Paste teams, if you will.

Once you start getting creative, a lot of those people who would review get lost, or lazy, and since you don't have anything glaring, they don't have much to say. Add in the fact that they're not very knowledgeable on using Pokemon outside the standard 10 or 12 Pokemon that are used a lot. All this causes the reviewer to just overlook it, because they have nothing to really say.

Of course, it could just be laziness. Your teams do require a little bit of extra thought, because they're not the common sets. I personally love trying to figure out unusual teams, but not a lot of people share that passion.
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Thank you for that bit of information NACHOE!. I feel much better now.

Swagga09

On Latios get rid of phychic because you'll be walled by steels. Hidden Power ground or fire would be better

jstinftw!

hey trainer
On Latios get rid of phychic because you'll be walled by steels. Hidden Power ground or fire would be better

What? That would take away STAB. HP's nice and all, but compared to STAB, it's nothing. Sure, Latios wouldn't be able to take out Steel types, but that's what the rest of the team is for. And the only Steel types I can think of that would be seen are Ferro, Forretress, Metagross, and Excadrill.

If anything, switch Psychic for Psyshock, since most Fighting types have higher Sp.Def than the physical Defense.

Btw, I just noticed that without the fire Rotom, you don't have any Fire attacks. Which is fine, since it's really only for the four I mentioned above, but if you do still plan on replacing Roserade's Shadow Ball, I'd say maybe look into HP Fire. Just a thought. ^__^

PokeMaster366

What? That would take away STAB. HP's nice and all, but compared to STAB, it's nothing. Sure, Latios wouldn't be able to take out Steel types, but that's what the rest of the team is for. And the only Steel types I can think of that would be seen are Ferro, Forretress, Metagross, and Excadrill.

If anything, switch Psychic for Psyshock, since most Fighting types have higher Sp.Def than the physical Defense.

Btw, I just noticed that without the fire Rotom, you don't have any Fire attacks. Which is fine, since it's really only for the four I mentioned above, but if you do still plan on replacing Roserade's Shadow Ball, I'd say maybe look into HP Fire. Just a thought. ^__^

Heh. You forget what happens to Weather Ball when Sunny Day is up. Metagross and most other Steel types are too slow to keep up w/ Roserade while the faster ones are weak against something else. Most Steel types are seen on Rain teams anyway, and Roserade can't be dropped by Kingdra's Ice Beam alone, even if he has a LOrb; also, most tank-like Fighting types I've gone against are more focused on HP in doubles, and Psychic on them would do just about as much damage as Psyshock, but Psychic would offer more power against all other types and offers the occasional down on Sp. Def.