• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfhourty

If youre a long time or new to online competitions and you use ultra beasts or legendaries, you are bad at pokemon. It is what it is, but my goal with this thread is to get players to actually get good at the game mechanics instead of playing like cheap douche nozzles because sword and shield hand these out more than nuggets if you bought the dlc

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I'm sorry, what? Are you trolling?

They've been doing the "all legends in the game" thing since Gen 6; it's not a thing SwSh started. I think it's primarily done as a way to not have to rely on previous generations to get legendary Pokemon and I think if SwSh is anything to go by, this will likely mean the same for Ultra Beasts.

I'm not a competitive player, but I do know just because someone uses legends or UBs doesn't automatically make them a bad player. There's actually quite a lot of them that are outclassed even and you even still need to know what you're doing with them. A skilled player will actually more likely win against a team of legends if someone who doesn't really know what they're doing with them. Yes, even I get fed up with legends and UBs everywhere (Looking at you Lando T, I hate this thing so much...), but you can't really stop people using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.