• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Victini Ex, Reshiram Ex

Lennyx

Tournament Organier
Hey there guys,
It's been a while. Today, I am posting a deck idea that I have been working on for the past several weeks. It's a simple OHKO (One Hit Knock Out) deck that is showing some kind of potential. I haven't been able to play much inside of tournaments due to work and necessities with the United States Marines, but I have agreed with friends to post this in order for more people to show their concerns or criticism of the deck.

4 Victini Ex
3 Reshiram Ex
1 Mr. Mime
1 Jirachi Ex

4 Blacksmith
4 Professor Juniper
4 Skyla
3 N

3 Virbank City Gym

4 Roller Skates
4 Fiery Torch
3 Ultra Ball
4 Muscle Band
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Professor's Letter

8 Fire Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

The objective of the deck is a start with Victini Ex, you run this pretty much just like Virizion/Genesect. Ultra Ball for the Reshiram Ex and drop the Muscle Band. Attach a Double Colorless Energy and then Turbo Energize 2 Fire Energy onto Reshiram Ex.
With a single Hypnotoxic Laser with Virbank City Gym in play, you can easily OHKO anything in play. (With an exception of some Mega Pokemon Ex).
So there you have it, friends. Please rate it and critique it below in response to this. What more needs to be added? What needs to be taken away? Or simply, is this something that shows potential?
Thank you in advance.
Lennyx

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
What about victory piece, it's an ace spec that lets victini ex attack for no energy if its attached to the victini, also what about techs that deal with your decks weakness? Decks like TDK and seismetoad still see relevant play in the format atm due to fighting decks and donphan being a very popular and cheap deck to build which has been seen alot in recent top 8 regionals. Other then that the 4 firey torch and 1 virbank could be switch and megaphones to counter opposing laser/bank and muscle bands (which are popular in most decks).

Lennyx

Tournament Organier
Thanks Ven,

I have been testing this bad boy out with various sources (online, in league etc.), you were right; I was destroyed by Seismitoad and the matchup against Landorus, Lucario, attackers was pretty much broken even. Against VirGen, this deck annihilates it. Thank goodness that most of the tourney was that deck and not others. I took third in a League Challenge a week back with this deck. The Victory Piece was outstanding, since I could attach it to Victini and just roll over VirGen. However, once I noticed the Seismitoad got set up, the game was in the bag for my opponent. Ugh!