• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Victini's Rampage

Which Pokémon should Rory befriend in Chapter 2?

• Minccino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emolga

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zorua

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Solosis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scraggy

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Drilbur

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Uummm, no problem?

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Wow! This is amazing! May I be on your PM List?!

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Why is Zekrom always a bad guy? :<
All in all, the fanfic is good. A few grammar errors doesn't make it any less enjoyable.

Simia

Gengeon
Only truly awesome pokemon can pull off a good villian. That's why :D

Well after powereading through your chapters I have to say I enjoyed them. A bit rough on the edges here and there but nothing that important. Though I hope you continue with the story. Just saying because I noticed it has been a while since your latest chapter. ^^

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Only truly awesome pokemon can pull off a good villian. That's why :D

Well after powereading through your chapters I have to say I enjoyed them. A bit rough on the edges here and there but nothing that important. Though I hope you continue with the story. Just saying because I noticed it has been a while since your latest chapter. ^^
Well, I have lost interest in Serebii lately as much as I HATE to admit it. And I don't really have too much time to work on them anyways...