• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Victorian Rush's Art Gallery

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Ever since I got photoshop onto my laptop, I have been messing around with it and made some really cool stuff. I think it's finally time to share some of the stuff I have made. Any suggestions and constructive criticism is welcome, if it will help me improve my graphic making skills.

I might decide to open up my own art shop, I have not decided yet. If you think I should, please be sure to tel me and I will consider it.

You are more than welcome to use any of the stuff I post here if you give me credit.

These are some of the banners I have made.

prVDt5A.png

I do think Amourshipping is really cute and I've had a blast making avatar signatures.

yfJ1ppW.png

wP5P4lW.png

Pearlshipping is still my favorite ship so I made these and I really like how they came out.

jVakQNA.png

7zs97F4.png

My username, before Victorian Rush, was ~SkyHigh~ as I have always had a fascination with the sky. Togekiss is my favorite Pokemon and I really like Kahili, she's pretty cool, so I made these.

Hope you guys like the stuff I've made :)

Hey! Just saying I love your style of banner creating. I’m not quite sure what goes into a typical banner myself since I’ve only ever made one through digital editing before, but whatever you use, you make it work. When it comes to art in general, for the most part colours tend to follow an aesthetic which makes it overall pleasing to look at, and your banners have just that. You choose certain colours in your piece that create an overall feeling to the banner, and that’s great! I say keep on posting here, you’re gonna go far.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Hey! Just saying I love your style of banner creating. I’m not quite sure what goes into a typical banner myself since I’ve only ever made one through digital editing before, but whatever you use, you make it work. When it comes to art in general, for the most part colours tend to follow an aesthetic which makes it overall pleasing to look at, and your banners have just that. You choose certain colours in your piece that create an overall feeling to the banner, and that’s great! I say keep on posting here, you’re gonna go far.

Thank you so much for your compliments. I really appreciate it. I’ve been going through my laptop to figure which ones I should post and I have quite a few that I am planning on posting sometime soon. I have so many and picking out which ones are my favorites is rather difficult.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I was hit by the sudden urge to make some avatar signatures last night. They are mostly Pearlshipping ones as that is still my anime OTP and IO will go down with this wonderful pairing but there is also an Amourshipping one.

KGugSZY.png

4MQ0U7p.png

VSebWye.png

and the same one with the background effect.

MvltlI0.png

And I made an Amourshipping one since I do happen to like that pair a lot.
SE58iaC.png

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Made some banners from some screenshots I took while watching the anime. I've made one with Ash and his Alola team from SM137 after Rockruff evolved into Dusk Form Lycanroc, one of just Ash and Pikachu from SM042, and Lillie and all of the Pokemon from SM049. I really love how they came out.

Feel free to use them if you want to, just remember to give credit to me.

VE8lvPZ.png

8Bn3R0U.png

42jpPlj.png

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I just want to say I love your banner-making style—specifically, your artistic style. You're really good at framing images and combining them with the right border and text colors. Overall, your banners are pleasant to the eye. Keep up the good work! :)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I just want to say I love your banner-making style—specifically, your artistic style. You're really good at framing images and combining them with the right border and text colors. Overall, your banners are pleasant to the eye. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really glad you like them.

Made some new ones. I've decided to try adding a background effect to some of the banners I made and I really love how some of them came out. I've been having a blast playing around with it.

Also, Satomine Night, I'd be lying if I said I was not inspired by the banner in your signature. I really love it.

BG0Pukv.png

This one is not up for public use but I'm still going to share it.

Uip9yW2.png

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Your work is very nice, I have to say. They are overall, really nice and pleasant to the eye. You have a really nice way of blending the colors together. Please keep up the nice work.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Gladion is one of my favorite characters so I just had to make one for him. I love how it came out, especially with the background effect.
Wceg7Cx.png
It seems you and I not only have somewhat similar tastes in banner design, but are also drawn to the same screenshots! :p I created a banner similar to this one. However, I like yours better. I like the rounded edges of the image, and the shade of purple you chose actually fits Gladion and his team quite well, despite the fact his color scheme is predominately red and black the colors of edginess, I suppose. As always, great work! I really enjoy seeing your banners!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
It seems you and I not only have somewhat similar tastes in banner design, but are also drawn to the same screenshots! :p I created a banner similar to this one. However, I like yours better. I like the rounded edges of the image, and the shade of purple you chose actually fits Gladion and his team quite well, despite the fact his color scheme is predominately red and black the colors of edginess, I suppose. As always, great work! I really enjoy seeing your banners!

I just love this screenshot of Gladion. He is such an awesome character and he is definitely very edgy. I'm sure we will see him again. Thank you, though. I honestly prefer yours over mine.

I made a new Gladion banner today and I honestly like it so much better than the one I previously made. The background is Red and it definitely fits Gladions color scheme.

RIUewbS.png

https://i.imgur.com/RIUewbS.png

Happy Easter, everyone!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Hey guys. So, it's been a long time but I made three new banners to get into the holiday spirit. But I do really like how they came out.

yANzvVP.png

B4swF45.png

I also made one for winter because, well, fall is going to be ending before we know it. Even though I'm not a fan of the snow or the cold weather for that matter, I do like this one. The wallpaper is just adorable. if I do say so myself.

Xyb4Jd9.png[

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Hey guys. So, it's been a long time but I made three new banners to get into the holiday spirit. But I do really like how they came out.

yANzvVP.png

B4swF45.png

I also made one for winter because, well, fall is going to be ending before we know it. Even though I'm not a fan of the snow or the cold weather for that matter, I do like this one. The wallpaper is just adorable. if I do say so myself.

Xyb4Jd9.png[
I swear, you and I must hire the same group of artistic muses for inspiration. :p (Though to be fair, there is a limited amount of official Pokémon holiday artwork.) I know you said you hate the first banner, but I like it. I really like the snowflake border, and I like how all of your banners have a thin border. It sort of "encloses" (for lack of a better word) the banner, without standing out too much...if that makes any sense. And I like how you made the border on the second banner red.

My only critique is that the snowflake border is a little too thick on the first banner. It encroaches on the foreground a little bit, and since the foreground is already so busy seriously, why did the artists stuff so much into that artwork?, the thick border adds to the busy-ness. The thick snowflake border works just fine on the second banner, partially because the banner itself is taller, but also because the foreground is less busy, and the image itself already has snowflakes in the background.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I swear, you and I must hire the same group of artistic muses for inspiration. :p (Though to be fair, there is a limited amount of official Pokémon holiday artwork.) I know you said you hate the first banner, but I like it. I really like the snowflake border, and I like how all of your banners have a thin border. It sort of "encloses" (for lack of a better word) the banner, without standing out too much...if that makes any sense. And I like how you made the border on the second banner red.

My only critique is that the snowflake border is a little too thick on the first banner. It encroaches on the foreground a little bit, and since the foreground is already so busy seriously, why did the artists stuff so much into that artwork?, the thick border adds to the busy-ness. The thick snowflake border works just fine on the second banner, partially because the banner itself is taller, but also because the foreground is less busy, and the image itself already has snowflakes in the background.

Thank you for your kind words, Satomine, I really do appreciate it and I agree with what you said completely. The artists usually do stuff so much into their wallpapers and it makes it hard to edit the picture.

Made a new banner but only one of them.

So, I just finished watching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (thanks to @345ash-greninja) and I absolutely love it! I made a banner for my favorite paring from the series, which is EdWin (Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell) It's from the final episodes when Ed and Winry confessed their feelings for one another before he left. But they didn't stay apart for too long because they are seen at the end to have had children.

I seriously love this series and I'm so happy I watched it.

CyRRXYB.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Wonderful banner that, @Victorian Rush!!! :) One of the best possible banners made of one of the best ever shippings/pairings in anime history. :D:D Especially the captions below are soooo much fitting. :) Oh how much do I want at the moment to use that banner in my signature? :p

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Wonderful banner that, @Victorian Rush!!! :) One of the best possible banners made of one of the best ever shippings/pairings in anime history. :D:D Especially the captions below are soooo much fitting. :) Oh how much do I want at the moment to use that banner in my signature? :p

I’m glad you like it. I was so happy when Ed finally confessed. They are so darn cute.

You don’t even need to ask, you’re more than welcome to use any of the stuff I make :D

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Thank you for your kind words, Satomine, I really do appreciate it and I agree with what you said completely. The artists usually do stuff so much into their wallpapers and it makes it hard to edit the picture.
I know; the crowded wallpapers make it that much harder to create a border and accents that compliment the foreground image.

So, I just finished watching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (thanks to @345ash-greninja) and I absolutely love it! I made a banner for my favorite paring from the series, which is EdWin (Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell) It's from the final episodes when Ed and Winry confessed their feelings for one another before he left. But they didn't stay apart for too long because they are seen at the end to have had children.

I seriously love this series and I'm so happy I watched it.

CyRRXYB.png
I have not seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (though I really need to watch it), but I did watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime (and the movie) years ago, and I have seen clips of this particular scene from Brotherhood. It was one of my favorite anime at the time, and EdWin was my favorite pairing. I love the screenshots you chose and the fact that you included Edward's proposal.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I have not seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (though I really need to watch it), but I did watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime (and the movie) years ago, and I have seen clips of this particular scene from Brotherhood. It was one of my favorite anime at the time, and EdWin was my favorite pairing. I love the screenshots you chose and the fact that you included Edward's proposal.

You do, it is so good. I'm going to rewatch the series when I'm done watching Sword Art Online.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I loved Ed's proposal, it was seriously the perfect way for him and Winry to get together. I couldn't help myself, Ed and Winry are seriously adorable together and they are perfect for each other.

I made some new banners, all for FMA.

W29ZhQo.png

SYwESJr.png

AsXXJO8.png

Last edited: