• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Victorian Rush's Art Gallery

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
You do, it is so good. I'm going to rewatch the series when I'm done watching Sword Art Online.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I loved Ed's proposal, it was seriously the perfect way for him and Winry to get together. I couldn't help myself, Ed and Winry are seriously adorable together and they are perfect for each other.

I made some new banners, all for FMA.

W29ZhQo.png

SYwESJr.png

AsXXJO8.png

Wonderful banners those, each and every screenshot in those 3 banners just look so much appealing and they are so very well highlighted too. :) The EdWin one especially is just so adorable, it consists of possibly the best screenshot of the 2 of them in the entire series and is highlighted out and designed subtly. :D

The Ed only ones are also really good, the screenshot choices are top-notch there as well, Ed looks such a badass in those two banners, especially with the perfectly fitting The FullMetal Alchemist caption below in the first one. :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Thank you for your kind words, Satomine, I really do appreciate it and I agree with what you said completely. The artists usually do stuff so much into their wallpapers and it makes it hard to edit the picture.

Made a new banner but only one of them.

So, I just finished watching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (thanks to @345ash-greninja) and I absolutely love it! I made a banner for my favorite paring from the series, which is EdWin (Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell) It's from the final episodes when Ed and Winry confessed their feelings for one another before he left. But they didn't stay apart for too long because they are seen at the end to have had children.

I seriously love this series and I'm so happy I watched it.

CyRRXYB.png

You do, it is so good. I'm going to rewatch the series when I'm done watching Sword Art Online.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I loved Ed's proposal, it was seriously the perfect way for him and Winry to get together. I couldn't help myself, Ed and Winry are seriously adorable together and they are perfect for each other.

I made some new banners, all for FMA.

W29ZhQo.png

SYwESJr.png

AsXXJO8.png

Wonderful banners, Vic. I love how you incorporated Ed’s proposal to Winry in the first one and I love the EdWin one in the second with the background effect, it looks great. The ones with just Ed alone are awesome as well. Great work :)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Thank you all for what you said about the banners I have made. You have no idea just how much I appreciate the positive feedback on the banners I've made.

I've recently started making avatars and so far, I have only made three. It's so much fun, editing the pictures I find,. and adding the border around the images. I really love them with the PSD I created.

Fandom: FullMetal Alchemist (two of my boy Ed and one of my girl, Winry)

Lgjgi78.png
B4raAdS.png
qucOI3R.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well, nice to see that you're now making avatars too, not to mention really quality ones! The Ed avatar look really cool and badass, especially the second one, as it's a really good screenshot of Ed and it very well edited too. I can say for sure that I'll be using one of those Ed avatars as my next avatar whenever my current avatar of Ed gets old and is due for a change. :)

The Winry avatar is also really adorable and cute, especially Winry's dress there. :D

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Well, nice to see that you're now making avatars too, not to mention really quality ones! The Ed avatar look really cool and badass, especially the second one, as it's a really good screenshot of Ed and it very well edited too. I can say for sure that I'll be using one of those Ed avatars as my next avatar whenever my current avatar of Ed gets old and is due for a change. :)

The Winry avatar is also really adorable and cute, especially Winry's dress there. :D

Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

I've made quite a bit more. While I do use one of the same pictures with the same PSD, I didn't crop any of them down this time. You should not have any problems uploading if you want to use one.

Fandom(s): FullMetal Alchemist & Sailor Moon

Xv9XAu8.jpg
k7iXU1h.jpg
t3IcHOF.jpg
wDbJPMF.jpg

SYqUKz7.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nice work there, @Victorian Rush !!! :) Each of the avatars you made were wonderful, the first 2 avatars Ed ones were both epic shots of our boy Ed, depicting his classic and amazing badassery, all of them were superb choices of screenshots from your part I'll say, and you crafted out them really well too I'd say. Especially the second one is of the best Ed using alchemy avatars possible, and the fact that it even shows the sparks coming out of his hands as he;s just about to transmute really adds to the badassery of the avatar a lot. The last avatar of Ed you made is a bit unique but nice, showing a different side of Ed, depicting the emotions of his happiness and satisfaction at that point, which basically symbolizes the really wonderfully happy-go-lucky and satisfying ending FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood had. That was a nice choice of screenshot too.

I haven't Sailor Moon yet so I'm not familiar with the characters of Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus, but I can realize this much for sure that they look really gorgeous in the avatars you made. :)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Really love your work, @Victorian Rush. Especially your use of colorings and backgrounds.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Really love your work, @Victorian Rush. Especially your use of colorings and backgrounds.

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it.

I watched Code Geass and I really loved it thought I am still messed up from the finale so I just had to make some stuff for it. I made a banner for His Majesty, Lelouch Vi Britannia. @Akkipeddi @Genaller I think you might like the banner I made :)

7442Jg8.png

Also made new avarars. Both of them come from Konosuba, which I have started watching after finishing Code Geass and I love it.

udjqy0z.jpg

CzXrske.jpg

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Two new avatars. One from Konosuba and it is Darkness, who is easily my second favorite grl behind Megumin. The othetrs comes Code Geass and it is his majesty himself, Lelouch vi Britannia. I originally made a banner using this same image so I'm posting the image cropped and edited.

Here ya go, @Genaller and @Akkipeddi, hope you guys like them :)

BAvq9Og.jpg

M8hmOz0.jpg