• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video game character crushes

Slick

Banned
You realize we have a Call of Duty thread in /ovgd/ right?

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I don't really get crushes on video game characters but Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk would be really handsome if he existed.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Tidus from FFX as long as he kept his mouth shut constantly.

I normally don't have crushes on anyone, much less a video game character, but if I did have one, the quote below is my answer:

Catherine from Catherine.

'Nuff said.

Also, Yukiko from Persona 4 & Naomi from No More Heroes have great potential.

woot21

super noob
The only correct answer is Lopunny.

Gargomon251 out furries

natie

Mr. F
It's the same as finding hentai hot, right?
Correct. That's also dumb.

Unrelated: please stop using that pale green font colour, it is absolutely unreadable on pretty much any skin.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Correct. That's also dumb.

Everyone likes what they like, no reason to hate on it.

Unrelated: please stop using that pale green font colour, it is absolutely unreadable on pretty much any skin.

You're the first person to complain about it. I'm sorry that you feel that way. However, the shade is quite light enough in comparison to the default skin's background color, making it very easy to read.

natie

Mr. F
Try the Happy Style skin.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
It's actually incredibly different. Hentai is suppose to arouse the viewer. No one is suppose to get fully torqued for Gary Oak.

Lol I never said I was masturbating to the sight of him on Pokemon or something. I just think his appearance is attractive. But I can easily say the same thing about the thousands of girls I see in hentai pictures. To say that it's disgusting to find a cartoon/anime character attractive is the same thing as saying that liking hentai is disgusting. Even my own mother thinks some of the men in Disney films are hot. I don't think it's that taboo. But again, it's not like she's dropping her pants in the middle of the movie and touching herself. Really.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.