• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video game dreams.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Kinda similar to the Dream Thread in the Misc. section, but this time, in this very thread, have you ever had dreams that involve video games? For example, Final Fantasy characters in your dream.

Recently, I had a dream where my party (consisting of 11 characters including myself) stepped foot into a castle gate. An infamous warrior known as Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors, anyone?) emerged from the front gate, and intimidated every single one of us. We backed out for a bit, and I told my group to find another way around the gate. Some of them told me that I cannot stand a chance against him. This is, in fact true, as we'll get to that point later. The scene went something like this:

Me: 'Find a detour that leads to the other side of the gate. Go!'
Character: 'But you don't stand a chance against Lu Bu!'
Me: 'I know. I'm gonna fight him to buy you kids time!'
Character: 'But...'
Me: 'Just go!'

The party left the scene to find a detour, as the fierce fight against Lu Bu began. I felt a heavy pressure each time I deflect Lu Bu's attacks. A minute later, one of my party members enters the scene and told me, 'We can't leave you here! I'm helping!' He comes to the scene, and despite a 2 on 1, neither had the upper hand. Another party member comes to the scene and told me something that I cannot remember what he said, but he said that he wanted to help us.

Despite a 3 on 1, neither of us had the upper hand, so the white mage of my group emerged to the scene and said that she was worried about us. I eventually was struck by Lu Bu's fierce attacks as I felt a healing force wafting around our party. Eventually, after minutes of fierce fighting, we emerged victorious, but Lu Bu got away. It isn't over...just yet...(for that dream sequence).

My thoughts about my dream: Never thought I'd have people that care about me a lot. Oh well. I'm not that vivid at remembering such dreams, so yeah.

Anyway, if you previously had a dream involving a person, place, or thing from video games, feel free to post here.

HorseLover

#1 Horse Lover
Once, I had a dream that I was on top of a tall building, it was nighttime, and right above me was Rayquaza. I threw an Ultra Ball. Sadly, I don't remember if I caught him or not. But it was a cool dream.

wcgold

Alright dudes, so I had a dream where every person and village was named after musical terms, and the guys that I hung out with scoffed at the idea of the place being my dream. And people with tuberculosis had magic powers.

I once had a dream about Custom Robo Arena.I dreamt I was VSing the final boss,Hadron and completly thrashed him.Just before faded he said:I will and shall return..."

meta-master

The name says it all
Kinda similar to the Dream Thread in the Misc. section, but this time, in this very thread, have you ever had dreams that involve video games? For example, Final Fantasy characters in your dream.

Recently, I had a dream where my party (consisting of 11 characters including myself) stepped foot into a castle gate. An infamous warrior known as Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors, anyone?) emerged from the front gate, and intimidated every single one of us. We backed out for a bit, and I told my group to find another way around the gate. Some of them told me that I cannot stand a chance against him. This is, in fact true, as we'll get to that point later. The scene went something like this:

Me: 'Find a detour that leads to the other side of the gate. Go!'
Character: 'But you don't stand a chance against Lu Bu!'
Me: 'I know. I'm gonna fight him to buy you kids time!'
Character: 'But...'
Me: 'Just go!'

The party left the scene to find a detour, as the fierce fight against Lu Bu began. I felt a heavy pressure each time I deflect Lu Bu's attacks. A minute later, one of my party members enters the scene and told me, 'We can't leave you here! I'm helping!' He comes to the scene, and despite a 2 on 1, neither had the upper hand. Another party member comes to the scene and told me something that I cannot remember what he said, but he said that he wanted to help us.

Despite a 3 on 1, neither of us had the upper hand, so the white mage of my group emerged to the scene and said that she was worried about us. I eventually was struck by Lu Bu's fierce attacks as I felt a healing force wafting around our party. Eventually, after minutes of fierce fighting, we emerged victorious, but Lu Bu got away. It isn't over...just yet...(for that dream sequence).

My thoughts about my dream: Never thought I'd have people that care about me a lot. Oh well. I'm not that vivid at remembering such dreams, so yeah.

Anyway, if you previously had a dream involving a person, place, or thing from video games, feel free to post here.
how the heck do you remember your dream so accuatley?

I vaguely recall a dream once where I was fighting on top of Sin from FFX..

I have tons of dreams, but that's the only one I remember now.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
how the heck do you remember your dream so accuatley?

Dunno. If I get obsessed with a certain thing, it's very easy for me to remember, as long as it's a part of the dream. The dialogue, however, may or may not be accurate, but it's my best guess. But hey, I don't know 100% of the dream...if you look at it carefully, I mentioned a part where I cannot remember what one of my party members said.

General Blaze

Not the face!
I remember I had a dream that I was in Halo 3. Me and a group of spartans were fighting off wave after wave of flood combat forms. I had a shotgun and a spartan next to me was firing a chain gun into the waves of zombie wannabes. We were running out of ammo and the flood were getting closer. I woke up after I blasted a flood combat form got waaaay to close for comfort. I remember that I got a radio transmsion that said that reneforcements were ETA 30 seconds away before I woke up.

Super_Trainer

I had a dream about Mass Effect but I really can't remember what it was about just that i was abducted or something...

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I had once a super wierd dream that the world was destroyed and that a bunch of Haunter and Gastly ruled the world. If this doesn't count, then I just had a wierd dream of playing pokemon silver, but with RSE graphics...

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I've had plenty of video game related dreams...

One in particular was very, very inspiring to me. (inspired three or so characters for roleplaying, and a fanfic ;D) It was a Tales of Symphonia-based dream.. I was in Flanoir, and it wasn't snowing for some reason. And I wasn't me, I was a magic-casting half-elf with a bow. I had a pet raven that was like a parrot, imitating what people said. And my best friend was Zelos. (my bishie.. *puffs up and hisses protectively* xD)

That was all I could remember of it.. there was a slight storyline to it, but I must have forgotten it. But that dream brought me a long way, yup.

Then there was the one where I was riding a Rayquaza. That was weird.

Zaurfen

I once had a dream about Custom Robo Arena.I dreamt I was VSing the final boss,Hadron and completly thrashed him.Just before faded he said:I will and shall return..."
wait wait wait... which costum robo?

But I used to have dreams about DK trying to kill me...

Oh and i have another dream where me and my brothers where traveling and we found a celebi. We healed it back to perfect health, and we where just exploring castles and stuff then, near a river, in a gazebo, this crazy evil dude was saying he was going to kill me and destroy the world, but celebi sacraficed to stop him... it was so tragic! :(

and another dream that i had a friend that was a dratini, we where at a shop or something and he sudenly disapeared! Me and my cousins where searching for him all over, including my house, my grandmas house, and around the town my grandmas lived in and couldnt find him. (or was it her?) then i woke up then fell asleep again which this dream was like a sequel to my other one but it started in a hospital because they said i was unconsious. and guess what? dratini was there! but, thats all i remember of the second part of the dream...

Fullfrontallobotomy

Grumpy Old Schooler
I had a dream about Mass Effect but I really can't remember what it was about just that i was abducted or something...

i dreampt (proper english?) about going to into work (i worked @ Toys R Us in my dream, i don't in real life) and buying 2 copies of Mass Effect.

After watching the Hills Have Eyes, I played Pokemon and went to bed. Can anyone explain why I had a dream about being in a futuristic dungeon surrounded by bizarre pokemon?

When I first played OoT I got to the part where you fight the 3 Deku Babas on your way to the Great Deku Tree. Scared the heck outta me seeing as I was only 4 or 5. xD

I imagined them as a quite large Deku Baba monster too...and I could've sworn that one of those logs in Kokiri Village led to some sort of altar with Stalfos in them. Oddly enough, since it was my first Zelda game, I didn't know what Stalfos were, and I remember them perfectly. o_O some odd dream or something...I really dunno...

My post from the thread on scary experiences in games. This must've been a dream, there's no other explanation for it.

I've also had dreams weeks or even months before a game came out, imagining I was playing it. I did this with Emerald, D/P, SPM, and with the Wii. Numerous times with the Wii actually. xP I'm surprised no Brawl dreams have come up.

Palm211

Weird Guy
I once dreamed I was playing a pokemon sapphire and all the pokemon in my boxes were jirachi's and deoxys'. I have also had many Final fantasy and dragon warrior(quest) dreams. especially about dragon warrior monsters II. that's when I started playing video games less.