• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video Games Face-Off (2 hour cooldown)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Co-owner(s): keepitsimple

Welcome to the video games face-off! Here, you can nominate video games from anywhere that have been released on Nintendo, Sony, XBox, PC, Mobile, etc platforms!

You can nominate up to six video games of your choice! They can be from any franchise including Pokemon too! After nominations are all in, I'll explain how the face-off format will go down!

Rules:

- Follow all-you know what I was going to say here!
- Be polite to each other! It's fine to disagree on a game you don't like but don't be mean too! No one likes a Negative Nancy such as Dreary Poppins.
- Only video games that have been released up until this point are allowed. So don't go nominating Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Metroid Prime 4, Elder Scrolls VI, etc.
- You can discuss your video games but try to keep very important plot details in spoilers in case others are interested playing games you nominated!
- If you need to specify which console the game was released on as I'm aware that sometimes there can be differences in which console the game releases in.
- Try not to clog up the thread with a ton of spam please! Two or three posts is fine and all but let us not cover an entire page with nonsense!
- No gigantic essays! Unless it's part of some English class but even SPPf isn't the place to get that stuff proofread.
- No revenge voting! Revenge voting in this thread will be defined as maliciously voting to spite a specific member or members based on previous face-off results and/or other drama both inside and outside of this thread, rather than voting for which character you would like to see win. If you think somebody is revenge voting, let me know and show me the evidence that the person is doing so. Let’s all remember that at the end of the day this is just a game. (credit for the rule to keepitsimple). In other words, don't act like a baby.
- N0 pinging other members in posts not contributing to the tally (idea goes to Genaller!)
- Have fun!

Round 1: You get two hours between your votes as the title says. First four games to 0 in each matchup are eliminated in the matchup.

My nominations are as followed:

Pokemon BW2
Pokemon Platinum
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Grand Theft Auto V
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Last edited:

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Let's see here are my nominations.

Pokemon Heart Gold
Stellaris
Crusader Kings 2
Pokemon Diamond
Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Zoo Tycoon 2

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Pokemon Game Boy Advance Video: I Choose You!/Here comes the Squirtle Squad! episodes
Pokemon Typing Adventure
Pokewalker
Pokemon Stadium - Japanese Edition
Pokemon Play It!
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Portal ( The easier one)
Portal 2
Lego Dimensions (The only video game that features both lego and Doctor who)
The Elder Scrolls Five: Skyrim
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Genaller

Silver Soul
Pokémon Black
Danganrompa V3: Killing Harmony
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
The Last of Us
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Dragon Ball FighterZ

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6=/=10 :p

Genaller

Silver Soul

Kirby Dragons

Kirby Planet Robobot
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kirby Squeak Squad
Super Scribblenauts
Fossil Fighters

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Smash Ultimate
Mario Odyssey
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Pokémon Black 2/White 2
Spongebob Squarepants Truth or Square (DS)
Big Rigs: Over the road racing