• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video games that should be made into movies.

Raikou_fan

Legend of Zelda, or Kingdom Hearts. Both would be awesome!!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
3 simple words: Tales of Symphonia!

Now all we need is an overly muscular guy, someone who is not embarased to flash their bra in public, someone who can act nuetral 24/7 and a bunch of people who are willing to wear wigs or wildly style their hair!

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Well, I'm not sure how well they would do, but Devil May Cry and God of War both seem very able of pulling off a decent movie.

Gibbers

Persona 3. They could do so much with it.....

Who am I kidding? I just want to see a bunch of kids shooting themselves in the heads.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Legend of Zelda, or Kingdom Hearts. Both would be awesome!!
^ I agree, definately Legend of Zelda. (One of my all time favorites.) =)

savatoreloaded

Oblivion would be perfect. Maybe get Peter Jackson in there since he did Lord of the Rings and Oblivion has the same theme.

As for a movie being turned into a game, we need Hot Fuzz.

Gibbers

Oblivion would be perfect. Maybe get Peter Jackson in there since he did Lord of the Rings and Oblivion has the same theme.

As for a movie being turned into a game, we need Hot Fuzz.

Oblivion shouldn't be touched. Crap game = Crap movie after all. Besides, Morrowind was far more epic, despite sucking harder then an Asian hooker.

Arena would be best as it is slightly more linear, and has an actual quest that goes together properly and and is consistent throughout the game.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Crap game = Crap movie after all.

Wait...did you just say Oblivion sucks monkey nut sacks?

...What the f**k?

Night Shadow...Just...*Sigh*

Street Fighter...Oh, yeah, wait, I remember.

How could you forget? That movie was one of the worse video game movies. And they all suck. I don't even WANT a METROID movie!

And they're making a Gears of War movie, too...

Jeez, producers really like to destroy popular gaming franchises' dignities.

Red14

Super Saiyan 4 Elite
Grand Theft Auto IV should be a movie. It has a great storyline and the characters are great.