• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video games you can play over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbio

NINJA!
So what games can you play over and over without getting bored?

I could play Spyro until the game dies!!

Crusina

Your In Bad Company
masseffectmasseffectmasseffect

Chris

Old Coot
Phantasy Star Online and Team Fortress 2.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.

Chris

Old Coot
This. These games are made to play over and over and over and over. Other than that, probably Halo. I can't get enough of it.
Problem with the L4D games is that all it takes is for one person to bail on you before the rest of the game falls apart. :(

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Elite Beat Agents. No matter how many times I listen to the 19 songs in that game, it's addictive fast-paced gameplay has kept me playing for years. When are they ever gonna make a sequel?

Call of Duty 4; i cannot play any other CoD game for a long time, except for this one.

Dattebayo

Banned
Super Mario 64, Mega Man 2, and Team Fortress 2.

Taichi

Game Dev Story.

Oh god this game is so addictive. If you something important to do on a certain day, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. You will miss your important thing.

Dattebayo

Banned
But that's M! How could you do that to your parents!?

They raised you better than that!

Um, I'm 18 now, which means I can finally play the game I've always wanted to play ever since I hear of its popularity all over the internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.