1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games You've Played for 100+ Hours

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by ForgottenPearl, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ForgottenPearl

ForgottenPearl Well-Known Member

Thread title's pretty self-explanatory: what games have you played for over one hundred hours? Or if you don't think you've played any game that long, what ones have you clocked the most hours into?

I'll start.

Advance Wars and Advance Wars: Dual Strike
    - loved these games, did just about everything in them
    Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
    - defeating a level 4,000 enemy takes time
    Pokemon Red Version
    - only one where I actually caught 'em all (and, once, I had about 115, but my data got deleted, so I had to start from scratch: that added a lot of time)
    Skies of Arcadia: Legends
    - played it twice, the second time going for 100%; one of my favorite RPGs
    Sonic Adventure 2
    - wanted to beat it 100%; loved it!
    Mario Kart 64
    - one of the few games everyone in my family can play
    Wii Fit / Wii Fit Plus
    - have to get up off my butt somehow :/
    And maybe Banjo-Kazooie, Mario Party, Super Mario 64, and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Geez, there are over 1,000 hours of gaming in that list. I didn't have much of a life when I was a teenager. ^_^

So, how about you?

2. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

According to Rapty, I've played Gears of War 2 and MW2 for over 100 hours. But I'm also certain I've put in at least 100 hours of Pokemon Sapphire.

3. Rezzo

Rezzo Your milk will go cold on you

-FIFA 07
    -Pokémon Gold, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl. Collectively I've spent about 3000 hours playing Pokemon, but it's probably much much more.
    -Grand Theft Auto III and San Andreas
    Timesplitters: Future Perfect
    -Modern Warfare 2

Other games that must at least be creeping close are Crash Team Racing, Worms World Party, Burnout 2, and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

4. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Pokémon Sun!

Pokémon White (160ish), Pokémon SoulSilver (240), Pokémon Pearl (over 300), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (over 300), Animal Crossing City Folk (recently crossed 100), Zelda: Twilight Princess (150) and probably some other titles too. I think Skyward Sword is close and MKWii might have over 100 hours on it.

Though none of my 3DS games have over 100 hours in them, the one with the most is MK7, which probably has about 50 or 60 hours on it.

EDIT: Wow, I was way off with SoulSilver. I actually have about 240 hours on it....

MKWii needs about 10 more hours to reach 100 and in total, Skyward Sword needs about 4.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  5. I-am-the-peel

I-am-the-peel Justice Forever

Saints Row 2, and in 40 hours time, Saints Row The Third, probably GTA 4 since it was released back in what, 2008? Also Pokemon Platinum, Diamond, Emerald and SoulSilver. Really don't keep record though I mainly just play games two or three times and then move on to the next game, unless dlc packs for past games comes out.

6. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, White, and I believe SoulSilver. I'm sure I got at least that much on pokemon yellow.
    Hey you, Pikachu when I was little

I can't quite think of too many others

Umm...Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, one of my favorites!

7. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

If your clocking at least 900 hours for Pokemon games, you need to get your life together.

8. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon Black (recently hit 100), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, AC City Folk, Black Ops, MW3 (just barely, according to Raptr), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I think there's more, and I'll edit my post if I find out about more.

EDIT: WOW. Can't believe I forgot the Hoenn Pokémon games! Those were my first Pokémon games and I've definitely gotten over 100 hoursin each. (although Sapphire & Emerald aren't finished since I always restart. -_- Ruby has like 250 hours)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  9. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Ruby, Super Smash Bros Melee(pretty sure), Halo: Reach, Super Smash Bros Brawl(Probably over 500), and Mario Kart DS.

Tales of Graces f will join them by the end of the year. Probably sooner, though.

10. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Pokemon Sapphire, Platinum, Heartgold, White.
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Oh time consuming games.

11. overlordmewtwo

overlordmewtwo Supreme Overlord

The game where I've clocked the most hours: Star Wars Battlefront 2. The game is outdated and needs a sequel, but it is still one of the greatest Star Wars games IMO. I still play it when I feel like it.

Other games where I've logged over 100 hours: Crash Bandicoot 3 (and pretty much all the games I owned on the PS1, for that matter), all the Pokemon games I own (S,FR, E, Pearl, Pl, PBR, SS, and Black), Crash Tag Team Racing (don't really like that game anymore), Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Godzilla: Save the Earth (back when I was into it, that is), and several others that I can't remember at this moment.

12. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

A few Pokemon games and Black Ops. I love those three games, and usually I don't play one game to long before I go back to my favourites, so I have much smaller hours played on other games.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  13. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

Pokemon Black and Diamond, and Team Fortress 2. Probably more, but I can't be bothered to check.

14. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

Pokemon Diamond (109 hours), SoulSilver (130 hours) and Black (198 hours) - I am actually surprised I clocked that many hours, as I rarely get time to play outside of my busy schedule.

15. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

There are some that I can't track my hours on, unless anyone knows how to track Halo hours.
    • Pokémon Crystal 100+
    • Pokémon Ruby 500+
    • Pokémon FireRed 200+
    • Pokémon Diamond 200+
    • Pokémon Black 100+
    • Halo 3 300-400+ (approx)
    • Halo Reach 200+ (approx)
    • TF2 474 (most idling lol)
    • Minecraft 150 (approx)
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee 200-300+
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl 100-200+
    Dark Souls is at 80 or 90 something hours and Terarria is at 92.

16. How are people spending more than 22 hours on Twilight Princess.
    Jesus Christ.
    It's, like, the easiest entry in the series.

Anyways.

-Borderlands
    -Oblivion
    -Skyrim
    -Fallout Tactics/3/New Vegas
    -L4D/2 (combined)
    -DDR

Even though I only listed Oblivion and Skyrim, I've poured countless hours into Arena and Daggerfall. I couldn't do Morrowind, though, because terrible hitboxes. I should probably pick it up again and throw some mods on it, just to say I've played it, but.

17. Rezzo

Rezzo Your milk will go cold on you

b-b-but
    ;__;
    Whoa whoa what? Those two games took me 60-80 hours to complete, along with all the achievements. After that there's little else to do other than kill Deathclaws and stuff.

18. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

I spent at least 60 hours on my first run. I take my time with Zelda games.

19. greatguy

greatguy Back.

Pokemon Pearl, SoulSilver, Platinum, Black, PMD2, the second and third ranger games, and the first four Professor Layton games.

20. Pokemonpal7

Pokemonpal7 Jungle Ninja

I maxed out my game clock on B/W. 999 hours, 59 minutes, and that was more than a month ago.