• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video Games You've Played for 100+ Hours

Cobalt_Latios

The only games I've managed to clock over 100+ hours, are the main series Pokemon games.

Then again, those were the only games I did play for sometime in the past.

These days? I tend to average my playtime of 100 hours across multiple games. I haven't even amassed that much time in Skyrim, although I might be getting pretty close.

Mankanshoku Mako

I'm certain I've topped 100 in Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time, Pokemon Diamond, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Super Mario Sunshine(love that ****ing game), Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. For Pokemon Pearl, I've hit 999 hours on two seperate files now, so I've clocked at least 2000 hours on that game, most likely many more since I didn't delete said files until long after I'd hit 999.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Ok not every main series game. I was tired and didn't think it through.

Every main series game I've enjoyed. (Fire red, Pearl, HG, White)

Zibdas

not bad
Pokemon Pearl and White come to minfd, as well as Star Wars Battlefront II, Portal 2, Cave Story, Dragon Quest IX, and Super Smash Bros.

There's this thing called outdoors. Yeah. It's pretty cool.

No, it's really not. The controls are gimmicky, the graphics suck, and the plot is absolutely terrible.

Last edited:

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Probably Pokemon Crystal (used to play all the time when I was kid) had a lot of level 100s xD.
Oh, and I guess some Final Fantasy games. I don't think those count cuz I leave them on when I don't find save points...

Missingno
Mario Party. I won't even count, and it's not possible anyways
Pokemon Pearl - 415 on this game, at least 200 on the previous one, about 200 on the one before that
White- if you count restarts, it should be just about 100
firered- it says 55, but I've restarted at least ten times.
Mystery Dungeon- after at least 20 restarts, i'd say it should be at 100
MySims Kingdom- roughly 250 counting restarts, 80 not counting

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Especially with Diamond/Pearl. God those were awful games. I hit 100 by breeding, but 2000 is a bit excessive.

Seriously. I think my highest time in a Pokemon game is 242 hours (in Sapphire). Was this amassed in a single year?

spiderbrush

Okami. Somewhere around ~108 hours, I think? Not really sure how it took me -that- long. Probably because of grinding on enemies, money, etc.=/
Dragon Quest VIII. I think I clocked in ~120 hours? Probably because... as above, I grinded. Grinding gold and grinding exp. Which don't come very easily (or quickly) in that game. Post game will also take awhile for me, it seems, so I'll just clock in more hours.=/

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I know I've got over 100 hours in my Pokemon Diamond and Black. I'm on about 92 hours on MK7 as well so that's close.

Aurath8

Pokemon Platinum 150 hours. Pokemon Black/White 121 hours. Pokemon Heartgold 326 hours. Super Smash Bros. 330 hours. Super Smash Bros. Brawl 623 hours. The next highest thing under 100 hours is Skyward Sword at around 70 hours.

Last edited:

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
With all my saves together I've definitely ha over that in star war KOTOR. My ruby version I had 400 hours on over like 4 years

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I'll post the games i played that i can remember over the years, this is going to be a long list.

Pokemon Red - 345+ hours
Pokemon Blue - 156+
Pokemon Yellow - 123+
Pokemon Gold - 265+
Pokemon Silver - 178+
Pokemon Crystal - 109+
Pokemon Sapphire - 765+
Pokemon Ruby - 102+
Pokemon Pearl - 195+
Pokemon HeartGold - 223+
Pokemon Black - 172+
Pokemon Colosseum - about 160+ hours due to the 99:59 limit on the game

Call of Duty 4 (PS3) - about 25 days played online so its probably over 3k+ hours since the playtime only counts during matches.
MW2 (PS3) - 15 days played
W@W (PS3) - 10 days played

Black Ops (360) - 16 days played 989 hours
MW3 (360) - 110 hours

The Grid (Arcade) - about maybe 500+ hours during the years it was in my local arcade till it was sold
Dance Dance Revolution series (Arcade/Console) - around 700+ hours
Rush 2049 (Arcade) - about 200+ hours
Soul Caliber 2 - 120+

GTA San Andreas (PS2) - about 200 hours of unlimited helath and infinite ammo chaos.

Mario Kart 7 - 113 hours

Theres a few more, but i can't remember all that i played.

Last edited: