• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video Games You've Played for 100+ Hours

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I've seen worse. Seriously, lighten up.

NO EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS BRO.
I have opinions on the Internet and they're more correct than yours.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I SAID SO srs.

But really, complaining about what other people do with their time (especially when they're younger, like almost everyone here) is pretty stupid. Especially when you also waste A LOT of it on Vidya yourself. :rolleyes: Besides, this is mainly a Pokemon forum. It's pretty safe to say everyone here has spent copious amounts of time on at least one of the games, even if they're not that into them anymore.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
NO EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS BRO.
I have opinions on the Internet and they're more correct than yours.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I SAID SO srs.

But really, complaining about what other people do with their time (especially when they're younger, like almost everyone here) is pretty stupid. Especially when you also waste A LOT of it on Vidya yourself. :rolleyes: Besides, this is mainly a Pokemon forum. It's pretty safe to say everyone here has spent copious amounts of time on at least one of the games, even if they're not that into them anymore.

Thank you. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP

Not really complaining since I actually don't give a fuck. Anyways, yes, I have put in hundreds of hours in video games, especially as a kid. But some of these hours I find ridiculous. In my Sapphire, I only put 150 hours in. In my Diamond, I put in 281 hours. Compared to everyone else, it looks like I haven't played Pokemon at all. Also including my raptr account, I've logged in about 1000 hours since I joined 3 years ago. But all in all, I don't give a fuck.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Not really complaining since I actually don't give a fuck. Anyways, yes, I have put in hundreds of hours in video games, especially as a kid. But some of these hours I find ridiculous. In my Sapphire, I only put 150 hours in. In my Diamond, I put in 281 hours. Compared to everyone else, it looks like I haven't played Pokemon at all. Also including my raptr account, I've logged in about 1000 hours since I joined 3 years ago. But all in all, I don't give a fuck.
This is the saddest fucking thread on SPPF.

You don't care. So the swearing is just to look cool right?

Jb

Tsun in the streets

>Doesn't give a fuck
>Continued to comment

Internet in a nutshell.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I think I had around 150 hours on Final Fantasy X, seeing as I wanted to complete every aspect of the game. I don't think I've made it past 100 with any other games though.

thunderblade12

I put like 80 on Pokemon Ruby. Most of the time I just beat a game and leave it at that. There are some games like Call of Duty that I got like 30-40 hours on despite their campaign being like 5 hours long because of the multiplayer. Other games that I really like such as Uncharted 3, Infamous 2 and Batman Arkham City I'll play through twice

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I've put more than 100 in a few games in the past, but TBH most of them have slipped my mind.

The most recent game I've put a lot of hours into is probably Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I've played it for nearly 200 hours and still not done everything on it. It's a bloody LONG game.

Mr.Billehh

Pokemon black, white, firered, ruby , emerald, platinum , pearl,
Jak series (loved those games)
MLB games they are pretty fun
Black ops and MW3
NASCAR games (yep I'm country proud of it too) :)

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
My most played game with a time on it is Pokemon Black
I have hardly played video games in the last few years

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
The closest I've ever been to 100 hours on a video game is skyrim, and I only have like 80 hours on that

ROFLMAO

Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Ruby, Colosseum, FireRed XD, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black and White would have all been 100+ hours each. On my 3DS I have White logged for 478:36. Okami I logged more than a hundred hours on, Okamiden as well. Mario and Luigi/Paper Mario games all would have gotten 100+ out of me over the years too (Except SPM, beat it once and got bored :s)