• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video Games You've Played for 100+ Hours

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Definitely these:
Pokemon Diamond: 700+ hours.
Pokemon Emerald: close to 700 hours.
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: so damn fun...

Kid Icarus: Uprising - I'm getting close to 100 hours and will definitely reach that milestone.

Maybe more, but I don't wanna check :p

Born Better

God of Lightning
Every main series Pokemon game along with Colosseum,XD,Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness,and Stadium 2
Disgaea 3 and 4
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008-WWE 12
Every Super Smash Bros.
Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic 06
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker and Twilight Princess

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
When I was around 8-9-10, my cousin would literally play our Emeralds for like 12 hours a day. So,

Emerald Version: 700+ hours
League of Legends: 1400+ hours
World of Warcraft: 10000+ hours easily, since I've played almost daily for almost 7 years, (and like 9 hours a day every summer)
Minecraft: 500+ hours
Guitar Hero 3: 200+ hours
ESIV: Oblivion: 500+ hours
ESV: Skyrim: 400+ hours

i don't have a life

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Dark Souls seems to be one game that I played almost 100 game hours on. That game was so challenging, yet so fun.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Pokémon games:

- Silver, 1000+
- Crystal, ~100
- Sapphire, ~200
- FireRed, 600+
- Emerald, 300+
- Pearl, ~150
- SoulSilver, 350+
- White, ~300

Also, Gears of War 2 and any Bethesda RPG Morrowind or after, and any 2D Metroid game.

The first one that comes to mind is Tekken 5. I played that game so much that I pretty much mastered Hwoarang.

I remember playing Baldur's Gate II quite a bit.

Oh, and I almost forgot about Street Fighter II.

Larry

Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Firered
Pokemon Leafgreen
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon White
Call of Duty MW2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty MW3
MLB Power Pros

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
Killzone 2 & 3 both have well over 100 hours and all my pokemon games (Black, Diamond, Heartgold, Emerald, Leafgreen) each have ~800 on it. i have no life ;-;

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Bad news, /ovgd/. Depression set in today as I finally broke 100 hours on Final Fantasy XIII.

Jeezum H. Crow.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Stupidity, and lots of it.

Also, to an extent, the need to get trophies. That way I can make fun of other people who didn't survive through all of that... only to envy them.

Guilty

Medieval 2: Total War. I think it has got to be over 100 hours, pretty much conquered Europe after all.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Pokemon SoulSilver, 999:59 hrs played, the other (Yeah, i got two SS's) is played around 200+, my White is played 400ish and LeafGreen is like 200ish, nya~

☭Secret_Shocker☭

-Pokemon Platinum
-Pokemon HeartGold
-Pokemon SoulSilver
-Pokemon Ruby
-Pokemon Emerald
-Pokemon Diamond
-Pokemon White
-Pokemon FireRed
-Pokemon LeafGreen
-PMD Time, Sky
-Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
-Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
-Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS
-Megaman Battle Network 4 Red Sun
-Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar,Falzar
-Megaman Star Force Dragon
-Megaman Star Force 2
-Megaman Star Force 3
-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Call of Duty 2
-Call of Duty: Big Red One
-Call of Duty 1
-Call of Duty World at War
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Last edited:

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Diamond, Smash Bros Brawl, Donkey Kong 64, Minecraft, Spiral Knights, TF2, Mystery Dungeon Darkness.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Well, before my wii broke I had over 100 hours on The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and about 500 ish on SSBB.

DS wise...Hmm, I think I have over 200 in Pearl, 150 in Platinum, and 200 in Pokemon Mystery Duegon Explorers of Time, but thats just a guess.