• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video of a real, live "manaphy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Only from the sick and twisted minds at Nintendo!

NOW YOUR PLAYING WITH NIGHTMARE CARNIVORES!!

Cobalt_Latios

And they say, "Pokémon is a kids game". Oh, sure it is. Now, realize what some of these things are actually based off of, and your opinion should change.

That video went from cute to "gah!" in a fraction of a second. The "commentary" didn't help much either...

~C_L~

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Its cuter than Manaphy or Phione. Honest, especially with the tentacles. It looks pretty deformed without the tentacles. At least it looks like something when it has tentacles.

And on the topic of Gorebyss, it and Kabutops are one my favourite pokemon for those dex entries =D

Not exactly random, I mean, it's just a video of an animal with some commentary in Japanese and silly, but appropriate music

The 'angelic' music was from Nausicaa, wasn't it? Oh and the laughing and screaming was...odd.

Last edited:

Blake.S

Wow it tunred evil and attacked what I think was a shell "haha" how is that even remotely funny. I can see the resemblence, I didn't even know an animal like that existed.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Okay, I think it is from Nausicaa. If anyone wants to know where the music came from, its from the anime movie (1986?) 'Nausicaa, the Valley of the Wind', I'm not sure if its only from the movie, or if its only used in the movie.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Well, that seemed a "cute sea angel" and then suddently it transforms into a "blood-sucking demon".

0_0

At least Nintendo isn't getting "low on ideas" if they transformed that thing into the appealing Phione/Manaphy.

For those who don't understand the title, "A verdadeira face" is portuguese for "The True Face", which applies to this video.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
The Japanese have a creepy sense of humor, laughing at that snail's demise. [/jking]

Yeah those things are pretty cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.