• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Video of a real, live "manaphy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wanna poach those things. Anything related to Manaphy=crap that the world doesn't need.

-BJ-

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Clearly, they mignioned the 'sea angel' so that it is more appealing to children. It is fascinating though on how the pokemon company bases their pokemon off from anything. Imagine Max sleeping with one of these things, lol.

-LuciRuki-

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Lol so cute in the biggining but creepy when it ate the sea snail o_O
Also did the overvoice say anything about pokemon?

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
lol the music in the background is like what you hear in a horror movie:
*Little girl sitting on chair in an abandoned house*
"la la la lala la"
*main character approaches little girl*
"Are you okay? Where's your mom?"
*little girl turns around*
"I have no mom..."
*main character* "What? What do you mean?"
"I have no mom... BECAUSE I ATE HER ALIVE (Deep, evil voice)!!!!!"
*scream* *Tentacles and other spiky bloodsucking objects sprout from the girl's face and start trying to suck the main character dry*

I will never look at manaphy/phione the same way again.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
So the blue puny little thingy "evolved" into that horrible hentai-tentacle monster-except it's N16 for violence, not sexual-reference one :eek:

kitkat-x

~*Kathryn ^_^*~
o_O I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.​

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Manaphy is not a sea angel. It is a sea VAMPIRE!

Explains why Omanyte is a fossil, though.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
Manaphy is not a sea angel. It is a sea VAMPIRE!

Explains why Omanyte is a fossil, though.

Lol... it sure does...

But really, what were the guys over at gamefreak smoking when they decided to base a pokemon off this... thing...

firewall

don't pee in my lake
I looked this creature up. It is called a clione. Now I understand where the name phione came from. It bears more resemblance to phione with the one leg "tip" thing.

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
I just imagined this thing on Spongebob. On Spongebob. I wonder how they would interpret that. Would it be a serial killer?

Weird thoughts FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.