• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Videogame Related Stuff - Christmas List

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
So what are you thinking of getting for Christmas?

I just ordered Ouendan on Play-Asia - it was $51.50 total. I'm getting Pokemon Ranger this coming Monday or Tuesday. My brother said he would probably get me Megaman ZX (but I havent added that in yet...cuzz its not for sure)

There's also the possibility that I will be getting a DS Lite - if Black ($140.72 total) at the store, if I import Enamel Navy the total will be either ($200 on Play-Asia or $179.99 on YesAsia since they have free shipping)

(My brother is going to buy most of this. There is the possibility that my grandpa may buy some of it as well)

Nintendo DS
Kirby: Squeak Squad (29.99)
Yoshi's Island 2 (29.99)
Touch Detective (29.99)
Cooking Mama (19.99)
Lunar Knights (34.99)

Subtotal=144.95
Tax=11.96
Total = 156.91

Not Sure
Children of Mana
Final Fantasy III
Magical Starsign
Bomberman Land
Digimon World DS
Elite Beat Agents

Wii
Wii Console ($249.99)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ($49.99)
Red Steel ($49.99)
ExciteTruck ($49.99)
Wii Remote ($39.99)
Nunchuck ($19.99)

Subtotal = 459.94
Tax= 37.95
Total= 497.89

GRAND TOTAL = $654.80

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I do not know the final prices of the DS Games. (Don't know how many I'll get...)

2. I do not know what they charge for tax on Electronics, but I did the total X 8.25% which in Texas is usually what they charge for Tax

3. Wii prices are all correct as it has been revealed the Nintendo first party games will be $49.99 each and Red Steel has been confirmed for $49.99 as well. The Wii Mote is $39.99 and the Nunchuck attachment is $19.99. I do not need a classic controller because I won't have money to be downloading games off the Virtual Console.

4. I may not get the Wii for Christmas...I may just wait a while till Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Mario Galaxy are out.

I'm not just gonna get every RPG that looks remotely interesting because I'm very picky when it comes to RPG's. If they take too long or require too much then I don't want it. I want something that I can actually finish (besides a Pokémon Game)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
An online friend of mine said this ~ and I just realized he was right.

EliwoodEXE: Nice. All of that for a price just over the PS3.
EliwoodEXE: Which just shows you the PS3 is a rip-off no matter what.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways, - what are yall gonna get that is Videogame related? (Any system/handheld ~ I only made this here instead of the Nintendo Forum cuzz theres no point in having more than 1 topic.

~Scott;229;

Last edited:

Moonlight.

Yeah, but I have some money saved for when SSBB comes out.

Wii Sports should keep my happy for a while =/

XBox 360
Dead Rising
Gears of War

Wii
Console
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

DS
Touch Detective
Elite Beat Agents
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Jump! Ultimate Stars

GBA
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story 2

PS2
Guitar Hero II

And You honestly think Wii Sports will hold your interest for half a year?

Bayleef

Onion?
This is basically just a birthday/Christmas list bundled in one, as my birthday is on the 10th of December.

-Wiimote x3 (Hopefully)
-Nunchuck attachment x3 ^
-Twilight Princess
-Wii points (?)
-Other games (?)
-Non-video game related things.

In case you can't tell, I'll be left completey broke after I buy the Wii, and with Christmas around the corner after launch I may as well have these items purchased for me. Besides, whatever money I can put together after the 19th is going towards Christmas presents for my family.

Paradox

Irate Pirate
Yoshi's Island
Skies of Arcadia
Half-Life anthology

Wow, some people are getting the same number of games I'd hope to get in a year or two, I suppose UK prices don't help

Kimori

Feel my soul
The Wii is the #1 thing I want this Christmas, but here are some other things I wouldn't mind getting. ;D;

Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

DS
Kirby: Squeak Squad
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Ranger
Digimon World DS
Yoshi's Island 2

PS2
Tales of the Abyss

These are the ones at the top of my head. XP I'll add more later.

Nintendo DS
Kirby: Squeak Squad (29.99)
Yoshi's Island 2 (29.99)
Touch Detective (29.99)
Cooking Mama (19.99)
Lunar Knights (34.99)

Subtotal=144.95
Tax=11.96
Total = 156.91

Not Sure
Children of Mana
Final Fantasy III
Magical Starsign
Bomberman Land
Digimon World DS
Elite Beat Agents

Wii
Wii Console ($249.99)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ($49.99)
Red Steel ($49.99)
ExciteTruck ($49.99)
Wii Remote ($39.99)
Nunchuck ($19.99)

Subtotal = 459.94
Tax= 37.95
Total= 497.89

GRAND TOTAL = $654.80

Jeez man, that sounds like a bit much, don't ya think? Don't you ever buy stuff yourself?

Anyway, I've not started to think about Christmas, yet alone my birthday that's coming up on Nov 20th. And to be totally honest, there's not really anything I want right now. A Wii perhaps, but not until Sonic and the Secret Rings is out here in the UK.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
No, because I don't have a job, thus I don't have money ;X (no transportation in my area, and I dont have a vehicle, no jobs are in walking distance(I also have a foot problem and that would make it worse walking all that way)

And I already said I'm not gonna make my brother buy all of that, lol. I might just have him import an Enamel Navy DS Lite and buy some DS Games and that'll be it. (He cant be affording to buy that all - not when he's trying to buy himself another vehicle...he's in the Air Force so)

But like I said - I don't know what I wanna do.

Honestly I believe I've spent more in Christmas 2004. I asked for a DS and a few games (so the DS was $150) - I got one DS game, I think the rest were GC/GBA. Well, I always wanted a digital camera. So what do you know - my grandpa surprises me with one...so that was a total of $500 for the DS & Camera alone. GC games usually cost $50 each so if I got like 3 of those I would already be past $650 now wouldn't I?

EDIT: I thought they might charge a different tax amount on Electronics, but oh well. Anyway - I worked with my parents today. So I'll get some money so I can buy my mom something for Christmas :D

~Scott;229;

Last edited:

Fangirl

For the record, tax on electronics is indeed 8.25 in Texas. :p
In my family, love is bought with material goods and Christmas doesn't mean ****. So istead of a big X-Mas bundle, I'll be getting smaller bits and piece for like, the next four months.

So, let's see.

November:
PS2 (and Memory Card. Duh.)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
Total: $248.97 (Roughly.)

December:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament (PS2) <-- <3

Jan/Feb:
Family Guy: The Video Game (PS2)
(...I'm 16. My best friend is 17. We demand crass humor.)

The GBA doesn't get many good games these days.
Neither does GCN, really. (May try for HM:AWL2 though.)
DS...eh. No good releases anytime soon.
PS2...I -should- focus on stocking a game library, but I'm not exactly in Sony's target audience. Not many games I want.

Last edited:

*Ra*

The power of the sun
Im probably not goin to get anything special when it actually relates to the games or the consoles cuz im probably not goin to get any new console ( although i will get a few games, most probably for my X-360) The reason im not goin to get a new console is that i might just get an average size HD-TV(not a big-screen hd-tv, cuz i want it too fit in my bedroom where all my stuff is) and i few things for my computer( such as a good scanner so i can finally post my art) and might get a few things for my Guitar.

mangod/pikachu

Volcano Trainer
Nintendo DS
Pokemon Ranger

GBA
Yggdra or something like that

Gamecube
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2

Playstation 2
Disgaea (Any of the games, I want to try the series)

Wii
LOZ: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
Wii Sports (of course)
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Might also get a DS Lite.

lightfairy475

Well, I want to get Pokemon Ranger, but that'll probably be a thing I buy myself. I don't know what other games I'd like to get, but I might try out Twilight Princess eventually (when I get the Wii, which I may get for Christmas, so...). I'll also probably get one of these games for the XB360, and I'll probably play Halo 3 when my dad gets it.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Fable 2, unless I read it's a load of crap.
I may also get Prey, because the demo was loads of fun. :p
I dunno. This Christmas is short on things to want so far. Not that that's a bad thing.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
List Incomplete

Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Sonic Wild Fire
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

PSP
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Itadaki Street Portable
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Twisted Metal: Head-On

DS
Final Fantasy III
NEW Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Ranger
Sonic Rush
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

GBA
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance

PS2
Itadaki Street Special
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Final Fantasy X International
Final Fantasy XII Limited Collector's Edition

More than likely alot more games.

Last edited:

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Touch Detective
Elite Beat Agents

Better scratch those two off your list if you don't want to vomit.

Touch Detective because it's actually not that great of a game (plus, the game has cases that are impossible without a guide).

And Elite Beat Agents because the songlist makes baby Jesus cry.

Also...

~My Videogame Christmas List

Nintendo Wii (console)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
DS lite

And, if I'm lucky, I'll get an Xbox 360 premium package, but I'm not counting on it (since the Wii and DS lite is enough money already).

Haha, I'm getting a Flash Card thing so now I can play DS Roms like other people

~Scott

Heh, good idea. :D

I have two different kinds of flashcards/passkeys and that alone has saved me over 200 USD in DS games. Don't really care if it's illegal or whatever, since I'd rather save my money for other things instead of paying 50+ dollars for every game I import (since I used to import A LOT).

Also suggest getting a disc swapper thing for the PS2 if you want a region-free thing so you can play any movie/game from any region on your PS2 (it also plays burned games, but I don't really play burn a lot of games or burn many, since I don't buy blank DVD-R discs too often).

Last edited: