• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vileplume elite four help

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Well im going into the Elite four soon for the first time on my FR as I've already done that on LG these are my pokemon

Blastoise lv 70
Water Pulse
Surf
Water Gun
Hydro Cannon

Zapdos lv 60
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Drill Peck
Thunder

Articuno lv 60
Mist
Gust
Ice Beam
Metal Wing

Moltres lv 60
Fire Spin
Wing Attack
Endure
Flamethrower

Hypno lv 50
Confusion
Dream Eater
Shadow Ball
Nightmare

Vileplume lv 50
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
?

but what should I put as last pick for Vileplume.

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
*whistles* This is the very first time you fight the Elite 4 right? Judging by the levels you're not going to have a hard time. I would pick the Sunny Day/Solarbeam combo for Vileplume and get rid of one of the status attacks.

savecowseatcarrots

no offence, but this team is aweful. Go here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=136696 and get better movesets. You should very rarely use more than one of the same type of move on the same pokemon. Look at your Blastoise, all his moves are water type, what is the point? It's not like you need that much PP.

EDIT: that moveset for Vileplume I think is
Vileplume
Modest Nature
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
Solarbeam

works well

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
*whistles* This is the very first time you fight the Elite 4 right? Judging by the levels you're not going to have a hard time. I would pick the Sunny Day/Solarbeam combo for Vileplume and get rid of one of the status attacks.

Solarbeam how do I get that also just got rid of Hypno's Dream Eater for Psychic.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
yeah and dont keep 3 flying pokemon even iuf they r part fire electric and ice!
go with the sunny day/solar beam combo! get rid of articuno and teach blastoise an ice attack and instead of articuno get a rock type like golem or a ghost type like haunter/gengar. and teack zapdos steel wing and get rid of thunder shock.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
you movesets are bad, but that's normal before you can get good items.
but you can get some beter movesets:
blastoise: learn him bite so he can easely kill gost-pokemon
and learn him ice beam (for the dragon-pokemon)
zapdos: learn him rain dance (over tundershock) so you have a good combo (+ it can also help blastoise)
hypno: learn psychic!!! nobody of your team has already used psychic!
vileplume:
sleep powder
giga drain
hidden power
moonlight

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
How do I get Solarbeam do I pay for it or does Vileplume learn it if so at what stage?
Also I have replaced Articuno with lv 50 Gravelar whats a good moveset for him.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan