• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Villain shippings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Who do you ship the various Pokémon villains/bad guys/antagonists with?

I'll go down a partial list of mine

Rocket-
Giovanni/Delia
Giovanni/Domino
Bashou/Buson
Domino/Vicious
Vicious/Madame Boss (don't you look at me like that)
Jessie/James (naturally!)
Vicious/J
Meowth/Pikachu

Aqua-and-or-Magma-
Archie/Maxie
Archie/Shelly
Maxie/Tabitha
Archie/Maxie/Shelly/Tabitha
Butler/Diane

Galactic-
Cyrus/Jupiter
Cyrus/Mitsumi
Cyrus/Hareta
Cyrus/Cynthia
Cyrus/Carolina
Mars/Koya
Jupiter/Mitsumi
Mitsumi/B-2 (come on, it'd be cute!)
Cyrus/Saturn
Mitsumi/Cynthia

I don't have any Plasma ships so
Flare-
Lysandre/Sycamore

Other-
Nobunaga/Ranmaru/Nō
The Societea (yes all four of them)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
for me its going to be only one character, and i'm sure my other friend seems to feel the same too -_-]

none other than Magma Admin Courtney, then i free to pair her with any pokemon characters

but Maxie/Courtney could be the first that pops to my mind

Luthor

Tough one heres a few i lik to get started with

James X Jessie
Butch X Cassidy
Giovanni X Matori
Giovanni X Delia (only as one that's no longer going on)
Cyrus X Mars
Cyrus X Cheryl (it's due to a specific fanfic)
Saturn X Jupiter
Zero X Marble (again a fanfic one)
Zero X hunter J

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I don't have a lot of villain ships, but I can name a few I like (plus, I want an excuse to mention ship names that are ever rarely used):

James x Jessie (RocketShipping) -- At least a long time ago during the earlier seasons of the show. Granted, I wasn't a hardcore Rocketshipper, but I did like the idea. :p
Proton x Domino (KismesisShipping) -- Such a nevermet ship considering they're in different universes, but they just look so good together! And both are pretty heartless.
Tabitha x Shelly (CommanderShipping) -- I actually really like this one based off their original designs. But with ORAS around the corner, I'm thinking I like this one even more! At first, I was wondering how it was going to work because they looked so different, but maybe that's the beauty of it. You always see good-looking characters getting shipped (I am no exception to this when I ship characters), but this one is just so unique to me now because Shelly is a badass babe and Tabitha seems a lot more cunning. He'd be like the only person who could probably handle Shelly's over-the-top personality (if she'll have that kind of personality) and Shelly in return wouldn't be bothered by Tabitha's uptightness. Plus she'll poke fun at the Makuhita man. xD
Volkner x Mars (JingoismShipping) -- From the Pokemon Special universe at least. I found it funny how attracted Mars was to Volkner for having an Electivire too. Definitely a one-sided ship. lol
Steven Stone x female Team Magma/Aqua grunt -- I'm not going to lie; the demo did this. With the female grunt's comment on Steven being an "attractive" specimen, I couldn't help but laugh. And of course I'm not serious about this; it's just for the lulz.
Female Game Protagonist x male Regional Team grunt -- It varies, but I do like it from time to time. It mostly had something to do with amazing fanart, so I couldn't help but think "aww". If I had to pull some from the top of my head, I like: DiverseIdealsShipping (Plasma grunt x Hilda), ConnivingShipping (Rocket grunt x Leaf), and LefeuShipping (Flare grunt x Serena; especially if it was the "recurring" grunt in the game).

Flavia

I have a few villain ships, although only one really has my full shipping attention.

Cyrus/Mars
Giovanni/Ariana
N/Black
Lysandre/Calem (I think that's the default m!PC name)
Ice/Kate
Colress/Nate (very far post game ship)
Ein/Wes (I WILL SHIP THIS IN HELL)

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
I only really like Butch/Cassidy and or Butch/Cassidy/James. When I was watching AG Harley/Jessie was pretty interesting and Cassidy/J sound interesting.

Pakira

Burning Up
I'm not familiar with all the shipping names but these are my top villain ships!
Jessie/James. Explains itself, how can you not ship it?
Archie/Maxie. Either romantic or platonic, as colleagues/friends.
Tabitha/Shelly. Both RSE and ORAS.
Mars/Saturn. Don't really know why, I just think they're qt.
Malva/Wikstrom. Omg shipshipship I love these two, they are perfect.
Lysandre/Sycamore. Honhonhonbaguette romantic or platonic, works either way.

ColonelBlizzard

Giovanni/Ariana
Bashou/Buson
Jessie/James

Archie/Shelly
Archie/Maxie

Cyrus/Saturn
Cyrus/Mars
Cyrus/Jupiter
Cyrus/Cynthia

Lysandre/Sycamore
Lysandre/Diantha

Edit:
Shelly/Tabitha
Archer/Proton
Petrel/Proton
Maxie/Tabitha

Last edited:

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
Rocket:
Giovanni/Ariana
Archer/Ariana
James/Jessie (they were in Yellow, I'm counting it as a game ship too)
Foreign Rocket Grunt guy x his wife

Magma and Aqua:
Maxie x Courtney
Archie x Shelly
Tabitha x Shelly (and yes, this is with both designs, both are fun in their own ways)
Matt x Shelly (mainly new designs here)
Matt x May (ditto)

Galactic:
Cyrus x Mars (one-sided because I have a tough time seeing Cyrus as in love with anyone)
Saturn x Mars
Saturn x Jupiter

Plasma:
N x Hilda (don't hurt me)
N x Iris
N x Bianca
Hilbert x Concordia
Hilbert x Anthea
Colress x Rosa

Flare:
Lysandre x Malva
Lysandre x any of the Flare scientists
Lysandre x Diantha (I at least headcanon them having a past)
Xerosic x Looker

Spin-Offs:
Wes x Venus
Michael x Lovrina
Eldes x Lily
Ice x Lavana
Edward x Kasa
Arley x Kasa

I'm sure I had Mystery Dungeon ones as well, but I'm blanking out on them. MD usually doesn't have many full-on villains anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.