• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Villains Face-Off (Cooldown 2 Hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

keepitsimple

site of lies
He explicitly says he would’ve voted for Joker if not influenced by actions Akki and I made in another thread. That’s the definition of revenge voting. At least with Clemont and Brock it was because of something that happened in the same match in the same thread. Also even if that does count as revenge voting, you never had a formal rule against it at the time. Either we do something or admit the revenge voting rule is a joke that’s not meant to be taken seriously. Your call.
Could have been a joke. ("You hurt my feelings" makes it seem more cheeky than serious). Gave him a strike but if it was a joke I'll remove it

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul
Blaze made a mistake with the tally (it would be at 16 on his post which I'm not yet counting until he confirms or denies being serious in his post) which is why I have it at 15
Oh okay then it’s 16 since PGF voted after that.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Blaze made a mistake with the tally (it would be at 16 on his post which I'm not yet counting until he confirms or denies being serious in his post) which is why I have it at 15
PGF~ voted after Blaze so current tally should be 16 even if we are excluding the revenge vote.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Joker (The Dark Knight): 15/30 +
Darth Vader (Star Wars movies): 17/30

@xEryChan

Status
Not open for further replies.