• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
why get married based on sex? wrong, wrong, wrong.

alot of marriage is hand and hand with sex.

Usually, not always, in marriage, if a marraige is rocky, then the sex life of the couple is low and sucks, and vice versa

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
KartWheelyGirl, I agree with you, even though I'm not a virgin anymore. Then again, I was until just recently... Actually, you sound a lot like me. I had my first kiss at 19. =D
Anyway, yeah, I totally see where you are coming from, and I think that your stance is a very intelligent one. ^__^

The only thing I have to say is this: If a guy's putting pressure on a girl to give it up, that's not a good reason for the girl to decide to have sex. And whatever a person decides, I think it should be based on their own rational and emotional evaluation. If peer pressure is so important to you that affects your decision, then you're not mature enough to decide to have sex, IMO.

why get married based on sex? wrong, wrong, wrong.

This is what I don't get -- who is getting married "based on sex", or even implying that they will?

Wanting to know your partner sexually isn't getting married "based on sex" any more than wanting to see a picture of your online boyfriend/girlfriend is having a relationship "based on looks".

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i think that you wait til your ready,,,but,id say wait til youve atleast passed GCSE...that way its easier
thats my opinion

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I want to stay a virgin until I'm married, because I want the guy to have respect for me
Who disrespects a girl for having sex with one guy?

GoldenEon

Krazy yaoi shipper
My honest opninion on virginity is that as long as your at least seventeen, go for it.

I'm honestly going to wait quite awhile.

hello moto

Top of the morning
I like your views Kartwheelygirl, mine are similar.

Virginty is special to everyone as you can only lose it once.When you do so you statisfy the screaming hormones inside, learning from the expreince and stepping into adulthood.

I think, you should lose your virginity so, when you are old and looking back into the past, you should be proud of when, how and to who you lost your virginty to. Meaning, i know lots of people, who have lost thier virginty at parties, where they have had too much alcohol and have had sex with random people (often way older than them), as well as in relationships where they have only been together for 2 weeks and already have had sex and have broken up the day after. I find these to be really superficial and i pity these people to some extent.

You should lose your virginty to the right person, when your relationship is based on love, rather than lust. The one who doesn't care about having sex in a regular basis, inorder to maintain your realtionship with them, this does not have to be after marriage. Ofcourse, you should be legally old enough to have sex, there is a reason why the law has been placed.

As you can guess, i'm still a virgin and i remain to be so, until i find my right person.

Last edited:
I believe the "right" person isn't quite the proper term.

For one the "right" person can deviate into 2 factions:

One, the "right" person is someone whom you love and whom you have been with in a long relationship. This does not necessarily mean you will marry them.

Two, the "right" person is the person you are going to marry/have married.

Moreover, if you wait until marriage are you going to be disappointed to find out your partner is not a Virgin, that he/she hasn't been as chaste as you?
And along those same lines, will your partner being a virgin or not be an issue to you on the preliminary dates?

I really don't hold Virginity in a high aspect but I do believe in not losing it to someone who just happened to be there after you got drunk. I think every time you have sex should be special/with some sort of gratification besides pleasure.

kochoupink

butts lol
Also, you can tell whether or not a girl is a virgin.

I mean, only if you're in the habit of opening up girls' legs and checking for a hymen (which can be broken in other ways, btdubs).

I mean, only if you're in the habit of opening up girls' legs and checking for a hymen (which can be broken in other ways, btdubs).

Wider hips/thighs is the most common outer physical sign of heard of.

kochoupink

butts lol
Wider hips/thighs is the most common outer physical sign of heard of.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
This is a joke, right?
Quick note, y'all:
Girls look NO DIFFERENT after they lose their virginity. You think people can tell. They can't.

kochoupink

butts lol
My teacher in 10th grade said, "virgins in bed, yellow or red." Apparently, a girl bleeds her first time I've heard. I'm not 100% sure if that's true or not. You can tell while you're "you know." Besides, who would want to have *** with me anyway? Look how ugly I am. I'm not even pretty. Yes, I respect myself, but I have a low self-esteem. :(

Itismeomg.png

Ya, no, that's a myth.
Also, there is thread specifically for pictures, so you don't have to post the same one in every thread in which you post. You can just link us to it from now on :)

My teacher in 10th grade said, "virgins in bed, yellow or red." Apparently, a girl bleeds her first time I've heard. I'm not 100% sure if that's true or not. You can tell while you're "you know." Besides, who would want to have *** with me anyway? Look how ugly I am. I'm not even pretty. :(
Many girls do bleed their first time.

And stop crying for attention.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Personally, I think that you should wait til you find that special person, but with today's society, that normally doesnt happen. So I say, if you gonna go do it, just protect yourself.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
You really need to tell me what is an is not acceptable behavior before I try these things in public.

Stop making fun of me for wanting to stay a virgin.
No one's making fun of you for being anything, from what I can tell. People are just getting irritated with your constant fishing for compliments and pitifully self-depreciating posts.

Why is this "debate" even still going?

kochoupink

butts lol
You really need to tell me what is an is not acceptable behavior before I try these things in public.

Do it. Girls love that. Try it on your date for formal.

Status
Not open for further replies.