• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

kochoupink

butts lol
Apparently, virgins aren't allowed to express their opinions in this thread. You're all going to have sex anyway either before or after marriage regardless of anyone's opinions.

That's right!

WTF. I'm not doing that. You don't even know me. I don't want compliments. I honestly don't. I swear.

Can you all please just delete my quotes? I'll delete all my posts and you all can act like nothing happened. Apparently, virgins aren't allowed to express their opinions in this thread. You're all going to have sex anyway either before or after marriage regardless of anyone's opinions.

Wait, you're a virgin?
Another one to put on my 'ignore' list.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed

Icup

Wait, you're a virgin?
Another one to put on my 'ignore' list.

LMFAO!!

Anyways virginity in my honest opinion has lost it's value in today's society. But it still should be respected though...

kochoupink

butts lol
Yes I am. So what? There's nothing wrong with being one. Good. I'm glad I'm on your "ignore" list. I don't want to sleep with you anyway. XD You wouldn't even know how to satisfy me.

I venture to say that I would, if you are so inclined.

Icup

Yes I am. So what? There's nothing wrong with being one. Good. I'm glad I'm on your "ignore" list. I don't want to sleep with you anyway. XD You wouldn't even know how to satisfy me.

Some flirting is going on...I'm not trying to cockblock or anything lool

Back..to the topic..virginity is actually so degraded in todays society that you can see that it is used as tool to flirt or tempt someone...as you can see above.

Profesco

gone gently

Stop trying to pick up chicks, kochoupink. Or at least buy her dinner first.

No thank you. Now, all of you go back into the kitchen and go make me a sandwich. XD LOL I don't plan on losing my virginity to someone in a forum.

kochoupink

butts lol
Stop trying to pick up chicks, kochoupink. Or at least buy her dinner first.

Didn't I say I'd satisfy her? Dinner is part of the package.
What say, Kartwheels? Does the carpet match the drapes?

Edit:
Damn! Well, if you change your mind, I'm quite a cunning linguist.

Well we do have a Coccyx, so it's not too hard to believe.
EDIT: this doesn't work since those four stars were dic[font="verdana"k[/font] instead of c[font="verdana"]o[/font]ck.
D :

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Okay okay okay okay, I think we've had enough now. Take the party back to Misc proper, if you must. This is just starting to get really, really weird... >_<;

kochoupink

butts lol
Okay okay okay okay, I think we've had enough now. Take the party back to Misc proper, if you must. This is just starting to get really, really weird... >_<;

Weird in what respect?

On topic: people should lose their virginity when they're Ready For It, y'all.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Well, if you change your mind, I'm quite a cunning linguist.

Oho, I see what you did there. ;)

Also; when you're ready, and if you're safe, then by all means, go for it. (Trying to be on topic XD)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
On topic: I respectfully hold the belief that they should lose it when I tell them to.

Rebuttal?

How could you order so many people? Wouldn't that eventually cause a rebellion?

Status
Not open for further replies.