• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

kochoupink

butts lol
On topic: I respectfully hold the belief that they should lose it when I tell them to.

Rebuttal?

Telling them is too much work. Just go for it and if they don't get the telepathic memo, it's their problem.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Telling them is too much work. Just go for it and if they don't get the telepathic memo, it's their problem.
Objection: Asking for it through the clothes they're wearing should be sufficient agreement.

derkins said:
There should be mandatory virginity losing at the beginning of junior high.
Actual objection: You're talking about thirteen-year-old kids.

Conclusion: Holy f*ck, dude. Thirteen.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
derkins said:
There should be mandatory virginity losing at the beginning of junior high.

I agree. This way, no one feels left out or frets over their first time. It's really the socially healthiest solution for middle schoolers who will just be entering what is perhaps the most turbulent and awkward phase of their life.

Good show.

kochoupink

butts lol
'zacly. No need for those poor nerds to feel like tools for not doing it.

But. . .but it's a CONSCIOUS CHOICE. I respect myself! And um, people can tell! If I've lost it! They just can!

Stop trying to make me renounce my beliefs!!!!

Josiah

is your favorite
But. . .but it's a CONSCIOUS CHOICE. I respect myself! And um, people can tell! If I've lost it! They just can!

Stop trying to make me renounce my beliefs!!!!
Too bad little girl, the satanists ruling the system don't believe in choice, or beliefs for that matter! You're gonna have sex and whether you like it or not.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's like they say, history's gonna repeat itself sometime or another.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
NES said:
That's the most ridiculous idea i have read in a while. And i come often to these forums!

Obviously not often enough, otherwise you'd know what we're really talking about: a complete social structure overhaul, where ten-year olds getting down is the norm, babies are born in test tubes, and everybody gets all the drugs they can eat.

kochoupink

butts lol
Obviously not often enough, otherwise you'd know what we're really talking about: a complete social structure overhaul, where ten-year olds getting down is the norm, babies are born in test tubes, and everybody gets all the drugs they can eat.

Can literature jokes be a Serebii mainstay from now on, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.