• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Virizion/genesect (revised)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
If you have you're mouse over this, yes it's a new list, but I put it at the bottom of this post.

3 virizion EX
3 genesect EX
3 deoxys EX
1 absol plf

4 plasma
3 prism
7 grass energy

4 N
4 juniper
2 Bianca
3 skyla
2 shadow triad
3 frozen city
2 plasma ball
1 ultra ball
3 colress machine
3 plasma badge
2 super rod
2 switch
2 tool scrapper
2 float stone
1 g-booster

So I destroyed (everyone else with it) and got destroyed against one of the best players in my league in a dark/garb matchup (first match was brutal, turn 2 darkrai), I lost 1-0 both times using the list in the post below this one, it just didn't have the speed or the techs to make up for it, I saw what I needed in the deck but no way of getting it in, spent a lot of time thinking last night, then I thought... whatever, EX/plasma lock doesn't really slow me down that much (lasers and G-booster), what I really needed was an engine that can run for both G-booster and none at the same time for being able to really do some hurt to various decks, idc about the matchup, I just need speed and the deck to work significantly better right now. I tested this, it's a lot more solid then the past list, I still don't feel satisfied (I probably won't until I feel completely relieved until testing is over.. but whatever), it's a hell of a lot better it then it used to be.

3 virizion EX
4 genesect EX
1 deoxys EX

4 plasma
2 prism
9 grass

4 N
4 juniper
3 skyla
3 shadow tirad
2 Bianca
4 HTL
2 super rod
2 tool scraper
1 G-booster
4 switch
2 catcher
1 max potion
3 ultra ball
2 colress machine

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
after further testing, which was mainly synergy and consistency based, no supposedly good cards that are supposed to favor the decklist, etc, etc, things that actually make the deck tick.

3 virizion EX
3 genesect EX
1 tropius
1 deoxys EX

2 prism energy
4 plasma energy
9 grass energy

4 N
4 juniper
3 Bianca
4 skyla
3 colress machine