• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

virtual viridian forest shop

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
vvforestbanner.png

Rules:
  • only one request per person will be allowed; once your request has been filled you will be able to make another(provided that at least ONE spot on the waitlist is empty).
  • please be polite and give credit.
  • follow all Serebii rules here. especially those pertaining to this type of thread.
  • please be clear, concise, and cogent in your requests.
  • keep in mind that ALL irrelevant posts will be deleted and users will be left with a warning.

(okay now that we got that over with)

Forms:

BANNERS
HTML:
[U]Image(Limit 3):[/U] (url goes here, lol)
[U]Size:[/U]
[U]Text:[/U] 
[U]Main color:[/U]
anything else I should know:

SPRITE COLOR SWAPS/MANIPULATIONS/ETC
HTML:
[U]Image:[/U] (url goes here, lol)
[U]Pokemon:[/U] specify the (2, or more, depending on the request) pokemon sprites you will be using and place their urls here:
[INDENT](http://www.)
(http://www.)[/INDENT]

USERBARS
HTML:
[U]Image(s):[/U] (url goes here, lol)
[U]Color(s):[/U]
[U]Text:[/U]
[U]Size:[/U] (all USERBARS from VVFS are 350x19px by default. please specify if you prefer different dimensions(don't ask for anything outrageous though, lol))

vvforestexamples2.png

workers:
-UMBREON GIRL
she will probably be the only really active member of the shop for the time being, so if you receive any of your filled request submissions from a user by that name, she is a hired worker of my shop :3

waitlist:
  • 1. Zozo1999
  • 2.Electivire #1
  • 3.The Master
  • 4.redzb1

how to get banned/warned:
-not obeying the rules!

banned list:
(thank God it's empty)

credits for renders/sprites used in my designs go to both:

GLOBAL TRADE STATION PLUS
AND
PE2K SPRITE RESOURCE

i also would recommend them as a resource when you are submitting a request(it makes things that much easier for us both)

ALL IMAGES HOSTED BY PHOTOBUCKET

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hey Abe,
I want a Banner for my signature that will fit me perfectly. I want it so chaotic that ppl will think twice about trying to mess with the Cal lol. Any way I want my name, "Calarus the Kanto Pokelolgist in it. My FC and my battle phrase from in my signature. I also want my Machamp in there. the colors and background I leave up to you. But make it Chaotic. Thanks Abe. Oh this does get you points in the clan. Calarus

AJB1

Surprising
Thanks for mine earlier too. Seems like it took maybe 30 mins right?

hey, viridian, can you make me a sig with my name on it, and these six pokemon: milotic, scizor, starmie, dragonite, lucario and charizard, and make charizard bigger than the rest?

rstu868

Banned
Including the

Including the wow gold faction to gossip with the black. With the age of eudaemonia, all of these wow powerleveling innumerable wonderful right before regressive to his embody! He stood there, labourer emit, and wow accounts one opinion that was flattered. Dominicus start, Zoya hastily clad to go to buy wow gold affect, believe ofChertoff's quest - the close on obligation moldiness also delapidate that gold leaden cheap wow gold groom. That period he has exclusive seen

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
warning***

Including the wow gold faction to gossip with the black. With the age of eudaemonia, all of these wow powerleveling innumerable wonderful right before regressive to his embody! He stood there, labourer emit, and wow accounts one opinion that was flattered. Dominicus start, Zoya hastily clad to go to buy wow gold affect, believe ofChertoff's quest - the close on obligation moldiness also delapidate that gold leaden cheap wow gold groom. That period he has exclusive seen

thats one strike, please try to only post RELEVANT material on this particular thread.

CoComonkey0737

Groovy Beats!
Image(s): Here and Here
Color(s): Light pink/pink blending into dark Blue/black
Text: Mew And Mewtwo Fan
Size: Standard size
anything else I should know: When you have finished could you send me a PM saying you have. Still have trouble navigating through all the threads and poop ^^

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Image(Limit 3): Espeon, Lucario and Dragonite Sugimori
Size: 480x220
Text: Name: Zoe
FC: 2321 8630 1691
Main color: Gold
anything else I should know: Maybe put a small HeartGold Logo at the bottom? Also I would like it like your shiny Sceptile banner, thanks!

Last edited:

Electivire#1

Shiny Breeder
Could you make a banner for me.If ya can use this pokemon in it Electivire,Sceptile,Aggron.Also include my freind code,its my sig.And use whatever else you think would make this a cool banner.

Image(Limit 3): ( here )
Size: 400x150
Text: TheMaster, this smaller: FC 0732 9544 3001
Main color: red blue and black
anything else I should know: nope

redzb1

IM b4ck.......
could u make a banner for me.can u pls include blaziken and my user name and make it background colors red and black i hpoe u can make me a cool banner.

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

SketchySkye

Wandering Legend
Image(s): suicune (banner)
Color(s): dark blue
Text:Skye FC: 4469-2240-0600(text in evanescent or neverwinter if u have those texts
Size: w/e works for u thats short and long
anything else I should know: nada

Last edited:
Hey Viridian i am also a tribal savage member do you think you can make me a cool signature with my name ,rhyperior, and my friend code in it ?