• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Virus help!

ludicolo_kid

I have too viruses on my Computer I really want to kill. One comes up at the top of each post, I normally delete them but I'll keep it here as an example. I also have the IM Names Virus, where on MSN it comes up with a thing linking them to the site at the start of each message in a conversation. I have tried, but cannot remove them. I know I am very stupid for clicking the things in the first place, but if you can help me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nator

«My Bishounen«

DigitalKaede

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!
Next time...don't post the actual site where you got the file/virus >___< people who click on it...will get infected too.

ludicolo_kid

Sorry about that. I'll try that link, it was just in case someone has seen it before. I'm on Norton Antivirus, but need to renew the thing..

Nator

«My Bishounen«