• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Visitor Messages & You, A Guide To Use

Meowth City

Staff member
Sorry, I was mistaken: nobody can see the messages you deleted (except possibly mods) and YOU will see the "message deleted by username" thing. So if I were to go to your profile right now, I wouldn't even notice any deleted VM's.
Oh, alright. That's fine, I don't mind the mods seeing. Thanks for responding.

ShinySeviper

I have a random question, when you go on one of you friends profile it doesn't say anything about was online yesterday at 10:20 or is currently viewing : Serebii forums, it's just blank.

AaronxLegend

Hello, Im a Pokemon Fan who just recently registered here in the Forums. I found this site on Google once and thought it was great. You guys really have in-depth details and I love it! Ha! Ever since that first time I found this site I havent used any other. I used it many times before registering. So thank-you! This site is great. And uh, about the random question on the register ... I did look up who #251 is but I had a pretty strong faith that it was that cutie Celebi. The fact that it is ALWAYS all over the Homepage gives it away. =P Aaron, cya'll.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I am new and I don't know how to put my avatar can you tell me how. Also how do you put signitures up. I am nnot sure how to, sorry my asking.
~Victini

It's okay, I figured it out, thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
When I delete a message on my wall, it says 'This message has been deleted by Keldeo 657'. Can regular members see that, too?

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
When I delete a message on my wall, it says 'This message has been deleted by Keldeo 657'. Can regular members see that, too?
I don't think so. I've had at least one VM of mine on someone else's wall deleted by them but didn't see that message.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
^^^ I've had that happen to me as well Lyra

I can also go to my vm and it tells me that it was deleted by so and so

Grey Wind

If a VM is deleted on a person's wall, whoever's profile that is is the only one who can see the deleted message, regardless of who deleted it.

For example, if someone deletes a VM on my wall, I can see the message but they can't.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hmm i know how to use it but i think my profile page is bugged.

there is a notification for vm message, but i don't see it. i visited my profile page by clicking on the notification bar many times and this problem persist. it happens after the forum maintenance.

don't know how to solve this but just to state it that's all.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
It happens from time to time for some people. Try logging out and in, clearing internet cookies or even a different browser. (Or just wait it out).

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
That happened to me liek a week ago. I waited overnight and it was still there but SPPf lagged and it fixed itself, so dont worry about the glitch, nya~

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
oh ok. i thought my situation spells serious trouble.

i hope it is gone after sometimes then. thanks for the advices.

*edit* i realised that deleting a visitor post helps to remove that error. hope that helps for others!*

Last edited: