1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Vivillon's Patterns.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Fushiki, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

Vivillon is the Bug-type Pokémon of Generation VI and it has the particularity of having various, different forms.

If you have ever used/trained a Scatterbug, which Vivillon's pattern did you end having...?
    ...And which one do you actually like the most?

- Here's the list of the different Vivillon's patterns: (directly taken from Serebii)
    [​IMG]

wolf jani likes this.
  2. wolf jani

wolf jani the sadistic Tranquill

My favorite Is polar. It looks really beautiful

MockingJ and Fushiki like this.
  3. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Meadow, Ocean, Polar, and Sun are some of my favorites! Once I got a method for getting them without having to make a ludicrous trade on the GTS "Give me a Xerneas for my Vivillon!" it was pretty easy to collect them.

4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Got stuck with the modern pattern. Love the Polar one.

Fushiki and wolf jani like this.
  5. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

I personally happened to get Marine.
    Going however to admit Tundra's the one I like the most.

MockingJ and wolf jani like this.
  6. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

Elegant pattern was the variety that I could attain in my games since my 3DS was set to Japan, although I preferred the Meadow pattern since that was the first one that was revealed and seemed like the default pattern that was showcased in the anime the most. I never bothered to collect the other patterns, however. It just didn't interest me.

MockingJ, Fushiki and wolf jani like this.
  7. BTS_fan

BTS_fan Banned

The Modern Pattern was the one that I had access to. I liked the Sun Pattern Vivillon the most although I never did get one since I gave up collecting Vivillon really fast lol. I managed to get the special event Poke Ball Pattern though.

Fushiki and wolf jani like this.