• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vivillon's Patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushiki

Vivillon is the Bug-type Pokémon of Generation VI and it has the particularity of having various, different forms.

If you have ever used/trained a Scatterbug, which Vivillon's pattern did you end having...?
...And which one do you actually like the most?

- Here's the list of the different Vivillon's patterns: (directly taken from Serebii)
IkhnJxp.png

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Meadow, Ocean, Polar, and Sun are some of my favorites! Once I got a method for getting them without having to make a ludicrous trade on the GTS "Give me a Xerneas for my Vivillon!" it was pretty easy to collect them.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got stuck with the modern pattern. Love the Polar one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Elegant pattern was the variety that I could attain in my games since my 3DS was set to Japan, although I preferred the Meadow pattern since that was the first one that was revealed and seemed like the default pattern that was showcased in the anime the most. I never bothered to collect the other patterns, however. It just didn't interest me.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
The Modern Pattern was the one that I had access to. I liked the Sun Pattern Vivillon the most although I never did get one since I gave up collecting Vivillon really fast lol. I managed to get the special event Poke Ball Pattern though.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I get River, which is the pattern that is obtainable by players from 4/7 of Australia's regions. In terms of appearance my top picks are Marine, Monsoon, Icy Snow, Tundra and Polar, as I seem to have a weakness for the blue and white.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
My favourites are the Elegant and Continental ones, since I love the colour schemes. I also like the Tundra, Marine, Sun and Fancy variations.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
My favorite is probably the Archipelago one. I also like the Pokèball one because I have a special story related to it

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Polar is my local pattern. My favorite overall is the Poké Ball Pattern, but that's an event. Discounting events, my favorite is the most common one, Elegant, because I love that shade of purple.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ignition said:
I also like the Pokèball one because I have a special story related to it

Is that the one from the special event? I vaguely recall a couple of event Vivillon being distributed back in the Gen VI days and I think I still have mine in Y version, although I can't remember which patterns they were and I don't have the game with me to check.

Lemonski

I like polar the most! It's nightly and snowy, which are both an aesthetic that I enjoy seeing.
My local pattern is the icy snow one though. Black and white coloring doesn't really look bad, but I feel that it's pretty boring compared to the rest.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I like polar the most! It's nightly and snowy, which are both an aesthetic that I enjoy seeing.
My local pattern is the icy snow one though. Black and white coloring doesn't really look bad, but I feel that it's pretty boring compared to the rest.

I have the Icy Snow too. Yup It's really boring.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Is that the one from the special event? I vaguely recall a couple of event Vivillon being distributed back in the Gen VI days and I think I still have mine in Y version, although I can't remember which patterns they were and I don't have the game with me to check.
It is! It’s a really expected cosmetic change but I still enjoy it

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I ended up with the Garden Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.