1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Vivillon's Patterns.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Fushiki, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

Vivillon is the Bug-type Pokémon of Generation VI and it has the particularity of having various, different forms.

If you have ever used/trained a Scatterbug, which Vivillon's pattern did you end having...?
    ...And which one do you actually like the most?

- Here's the list of the different Vivillon's patterns: (directly taken from Serebii)
    [​IMG]

wolf jani likes this.
  2. wolf jani

wolf jani Nobutasu

My favorite Is polar. It looks really beautiful

3. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Meadow, Ocean, Polar, and Sun are some of my favorites! Once I got a method for getting them without having to make a ludicrous trade on the GTS "Give me a Xerneas for my Vivillon!" it was pretty easy to collect them.

OshyHikari, MockingJ, Fushiki and 2 others like this.
  4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member Moderator

Got stuck with the modern pattern. Love the Polar one.

Fushiki and wolf jani like this.
  5. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

I personally happened to get Marine.
    Going however to admit Tundra's the one I like the most.

OshyHikari, MockingJ and wolf jani like this.
  6. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Elegant pattern was the variety that I could attain in my games since my 3DS was set to Japan, although I preferred the Meadow pattern since that was the first one that was revealed and seemed like the default pattern that was showcased in the anime the most. I never bothered to collect the other patterns, however. It just didn't interest me.

MockingJ, Fushiki and wolf jani like this.
  7. BTS_fan

BTS_fan Banned

The Modern Pattern was the one that I had access to. I liked the Sun Pattern Vivillon the most although I never did get one since I gave up collecting Vivillon really fast lol. I managed to get the special event Poke Ball Pattern though.

8. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

I get River, which is the pattern that is obtainable by players from 4/7 of Australia's regions. In terms of appearance my top picks are Marine, Monsoon, Icy Snow, Tundra and Polar, as I seem to have a weakness for the blue and white.

9. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I have the Polar pattern. I think it’s okay but I like some of the others much better like the Ocean or Sun.

10. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

My favourites are the Elegant and Continental ones, since I love the colour schemes. I also like the Tundra, Marine, Sun and Fancy variations.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  11. Ignition

Ignition Incineroar wins yet again (proud of my son)

My favorite is probably the Archipelago one. I also like the Pokèball one because I have a special story related to it

wolf jani likes this.
  12. Midnite♪

Midnite♪ Distant Stargazer

Polar is my local pattern. My favorite overall is the Poké Ball Pattern, but that's an event. Discounting events, my favorite is the most common one, Elegant, because I love that shade of purple.

Leonhart, OshyHikari and wolf jani like this.
  13. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Is that the one from the special event? I vaguely recall a couple of event Vivillon being distributed back in the Gen VI days and I think I still have mine in Y version, although I can't remember which patterns they were and I don't have the game with me to check.

wolf jani likes this.
  14. Lemonski

Lemonski Active Member

I like polar the most! It's nightly and snowy, which are both an aesthetic that I enjoy seeing.
    My local pattern is the icy snow one though. Black and white coloring doesn't really look bad, but I feel that it's pretty boring compared to the rest.

15. wolf jani

wolf jani Nobutasu

I have the Icy Snow too. Yup It's really boring.

16. Ignition

Ignition Incineroar wins yet again (proud of my son)

It is! It’s a really expected cosmetic change but I still enjoy it

wolf jani likes this.
  17. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I ended up with the Garden Pattern

wolf jani likes this.
  18. Dicklaycia

Dicklaycia Objectively Better Than You

Vivillon’s patterns are a really neat gimmick, but I never really acquired many patterns aside from the one I get from my own region. My favorite has to be the Sun pattern because I love the colors!

wolf jani likes this.