• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Viz Media Missing Chapters X Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScentedApple

Hi all,
was reading the XY chapter (in english) and noticed that Y had obtained a Sylveon all of a sudden. So I did some looking around and realised that I wasn't crazy, she had actually evolved it from an Eevee but this chapter didn't seem to be in english. There was also another case where Essentia mentions she destroyed the Tower of Mastery but there was no chapter that held this either.
So I'd just like to ask, what happened? Why are they not included?

e9310103838

Hi all,
was reading the XY chapter (in english) and noticed that Y had obtained a Sylveon all of a sudden. So I did some looking around and realised that I wasn't crazy, she had actually evolved it from an Eevee but this chapter didn't seem to be in english. There was also another case where Essentia mentions she destroyed the Tower of Mastery but there was no chapter that held this either.

Because it's from the advance volume (mini volume) in Japan. This is not included the plot in Pokemon Fan. ;300;

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Hi all,

Chapters that were serialized in the Pokemon Fan were not included in the mini volume releases in Japan, which were the basis of the English translations. A total of 7 Pokemon Fan chapters are therefore missing from the Japanese and thus English mini volumes.

Coronis~

blob

The Mini Volumes aren't canon and are just there to for people who can't wait for B2W2 arc to be finished before reading XY.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The Mini Volumes aren't canon and are just there to for people who can't wait for B2W2 arc to be finished before reading XY.

Excuse me? What? Non-canon?

No, that is not how it works. They just wanted a way for people to read the series in volume format without the 2+ year wait that's been the standard for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.