• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VO vs TEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
PggyKTy.png

VS.

VOBanner11_zpsf112f6b6.png

Rules

This war will be ORAS OU with standard Smogon Rules.
All matches are Best of 3. Not 1, Not 5, 3. No exceptions.
No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread. Replays are optional but encouraged.
All battles must be done on PO or PS.
All matches must be completed with both players using the registered PS/PO account listed below.

Match-Ups
McHearth vs. Naoto Shirogane
Conquer Phoenix vs. Saph
Master Chief vs. Dircio
epicdrill vs. Razor Leafeon
PTZ vs. Burnerv2

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
War Battle Result:

TEF-Burnerv2 (Win) vs. VO-Ptz
Game 1: 1-0 (Loss) - Great Predicts by Ptz
Game 2: 4-0 (Win) - Stall War
Game 3: 5-0 (Win) - Haxed a lot

Last edited:

KillerDraco

Don't forget, as per the rules, Clan Wars need to be done within two weeks, barring extensions being asked for and subsequently granted. If you've got battles that still need to be done, make it so!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
As per the rules, the war should be done by Sunday...

Requesting an extension since i haven't seen my opponent any of the days we are supposed to battle.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Playing CP Sunday Night theoretically.

Edit:

He didn't show at the scheduled time. On tbt for over an hour now and didn't see him. He vm'd me before on xat ~45 minutes before the time and he left pretty much instantly after that as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Won g1
Lost g2
Won g3.

GL everyone else. Lgi VO. :]

Comfirming. Got ****ed over in several ways, luckily I pulled one win at least

Looks like johning until midnight last minute is an effective strategy

Don't do it again

KillerDraco

Request for an extension has been granted. Finish your battles by March 1st (next Sunday).

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Opp didn't show today at scheduled time again.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Had a time with my opponent last week i was on at that time but it seems my opponent never came on after that I went away for a few days and never had any messages nor did i try to contact my opponent after he missed the day due to being away but i don't think this war is going end with a result so i leave it up to mods if they just want to lock it and leave it as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.